BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Jenna C.
Overall I liked this highlighter. It was super intense and far from subtle which was fine. It was somewhat shimmery, not too much glitter. Good consistency, creamy and blended out well. Great price. I got mine for $1 at Target.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like this product. It moves a lot & it felt oily & sticky on the skin. I have combo skin & it didn't feel nice. It's a sheer highlight but it doesn't look dewy it just sits on top of the skin. I wouldn't repurchase again.
Er I.
Cincinnati
This elf facial whip is so very easy to apply! The packaging is amazing and it's a pale pink color that gives your face a glow and sparkly finish. The pro is that it really gives your face the glow and the con is it's too small.
Claudia R.
They give an intense highlight and they smell so sweet. Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product.
Fardja B.
I love that it's a liquid! It makes the application easy but the build up a lil tricky. Has an amazing shimmer(you know we have to make sure as soon as the sun hits us we're sinning lol) i have a mixture between oily and dry skin so i definitely recommend for either.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
Elf is always easy on one's pocket. I use this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It gives the nice shimmer finish. Isnt to thick and difinitely easy to use. Totally recommend!!
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
i waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Andrea F.
Frederick, MD
This product does provide a nice sheen on the face rather than a chunky glitter. It's a nice peachy, pink shade. The product does feel rather sticky if not set and setting would defeat the purpose. This product will last a long time but i will repurchase for sure!
Devin S.
Morristown
This highlight facial whip is beyond delightful!!! It smells Amazing, and a little goes a long way. I never leave my house without it, I have one in my makeup bag and one in my purse! I would and will buy this again and again.
Chelsea N.
Omaha, NE
I LOVEEEE THESE FACIAL WHIPS! the orange one and white ones are perfect for highlighting, the pink one is perfect for a shimmery blush, id but these again for sure. They have a pigmented feel but with a little bit of sheerness
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.