BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Anna S.
Rainbow city
I buy this stuff every time I can get my hands on it. It's so pigmented and goes on great. It's very easy to apply and blend. It's good for both oily and dry skin. I definitely recommend this!
Charlotte C.
Gulfport, MS
Facial whip from ELF was quite an interesting produce that I quite enjoy. Also that most of the time that my sister use it! I would let someone else buy it because it wasnt good on my skin .
gabriela m.
The color is really pretty and the finish is very glowy, but i thought it was too shiny for a blush and too pink for a illuminator. For a night make up it could work, for day time apply just a little
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
I really just don't think I like this. The color is strange and even thought it feels light, it looks heavy on the skin and hard to blend out. When trying to blend its like all I can blend is the shimmer with the actual pigment staying where I initially swiped it.
Jenine A.
Denver, CO
It's super cheap and gives a very subtle glow to your skin. You can also layer a powder highlight on top to make it look more intense. It had peach undertones to it and I definitely stock up on it whenever I can.
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
I used a stippling brush to apply the liquid highlight. It's a more soft highlight not as intense as a becca skin perfecting highlight. There was more of a shine than shimmer. It's an okay product.
Ana
This product is inexpensive, and found at every drug store. Once applied it has a smooth application, with a pearl pinkish tone. It isn't sheer not pigmented, it's more in the in between the two. I would buy it again, it isn't as pricey as other highlighters.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
This adds a beautiful shine to my skin. I put this right underneath my plain foundation and it leaves a BEAUTIFUL dewy glow. I'm so happy I found this product. It's amazing.
Megan D.
Rio Vista, CA
I used this product as a highlighter and put it on my cheek bones in hopes it would give me a nice pretty glow. It didn't give me the effect I wanted the product was a little hard to blend out. It was more glittery than shimmer in my opionion. Would not recommend this product but I've had wonderful experiences with a lot of other elf products! I'm a big fan of elf!
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
I sure do love this! I have it in the white and it's heavenly you can use it for so much! Eyeshadow, lip, your highlight or even highlighting all over the face! Definitely recommend it for girls to use!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.