BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Fardja B.
I love that it's a liquid! It makes the application easy but the build up a lil tricky. Has an amazing shimmer(you know we have to make sure as soon as the sun hits us we're sinning lol) i have a mixture between oily and dry skin so i definitely recommend for either.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I’ve never used a liquid highlight ever but this one had me in awe. It so so pretty and blinding! A little drop gives an amazing glow a little product goes a long way. The price isn’t expensive ether so you get your money’s worth.
Emily d.
Heiskell, TN
This little tube of magic! Cheap magic! This stuff is great and so cheap! Just try it you won't be loosing out on any money if for some reason you don't like it! Put it anywhere! Highlight cheekbones use as eyeshadow anything!
Claudia R.
They give an intense highlight and they smell so sweet. Don't love it but don't hate it, as well. I use to find it really hard to blend but then I figured out that blending with my fingers works a lot better with this product.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
Elf is always easy on one's pocket. I use this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It gives the nice shimmer finish. Isnt to thick and difinitely easy to use. Totally recommend!!
Giovani F.
riverview
This is a very bold highlight and a little goes a long way but it doesn't blend very well. The second I touched your skin it decides to stay put but it is pretty. I find a beauty blender works best for this. (The tiny b.blender)
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
i waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Charlotte C.
Gulfport, MS
Facial whip from ELF was quite an interesting produce that I quite enjoy. Also that most of the time that my sister use it! I would let someone else buy it because it wasnt good on my skin .
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
I sure do love this! I have it in the white and it's heavenly you can use it for so much! Eyeshadow, lip, your highlight or even highlighting all over the face! Definitely recommend it for girls to use!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
For only $1 at my local Target, this really isn’t a bad deal at all. If you’re looking for an illumating cream it’s great. Feels a little bit oily. And it’s great for putting in the corners of your eyes for an inner highlight
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.