BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
The formula itself is a super-pigmented liquid so one tiny drop is enough to cover an entire cheek. It dries quickly so you need to blend with urgency, but once you get the hang of it, the color payoff is amazing.Plus, it lasts all day on my oily skin where most other blushes wear off after a few hours.
Jencien A.
I love this! It is a great base for your highlighter! It smells like frootloops and gives off a nice subtle glow. Can be applied over foundation or under. Can also be used on liquid lipsticks in the center of lips to make them look bigger or on eyelids for a intense shine!
Hannah B.
I use this from time to time. It smells so good! It isn't as glittery as powder highlighter but it is metallic-like. When you use it after a while, it does have a settled layer of liquid that runs out first that isn't pigmented at all.
ariana m.
This product is actually very good! It is affordable and very easy to access. The product is a light shimmer not to flashy. It is very easy to apply and blend to the skin. Wouldn't recommend using heavy amounts if you have oily skin because if can cause a lot of flashback
meghan b.
I was especially looking forward to this in my shipment, and it's pretty great! Despite it's liquidity, it dries down very quickly so you don't have to worry about it dripping down your cheekbones or anything like that. I'm a huge fan.
Jaycie D.
Fairbank, IA
I ordered three of these, In all but Pink Lemonade. They are great highlighters but the color Golden Peach is a bit too orange for my light skin tone. All in all, great for highlighter and eyeshadow
Dalther R.

I like this type of Elf facial shine, it is very cute and easy to use. Its price is affordable compared to other famous brands, I can get it in any cosmetics store in Miami. I am a professional make-up artist and my clients love it .. Me encanta!
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Such a good highlighter for the price. It is amazing for when you want to look glowy but natural, I recently bought the e.l.f. Cosmetic Highlighter Light Clear Illuminating  and I'd say it is similar to this one.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
This shimmer was love at first sight, and I've only had it for about a week. It has a soft shine with a pop. I use this daily now for my brow highlight. This tube is small and compact & very easy to apply. This is a definite must have.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
This product was alright. It wasn't the best or the worst I have tried. I think it was a little too heavy for me and the coverage was alright but I felt if I sweated it would run down my face and streak. I would not buy this product again this brand is a hit or miss to me.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.