BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is great for being only a dollar. I use this as a highlighting base and just apply my highlighter on top of it and it just intensifies the glow and pigmentation. It's a great base for just a dollar. You can't go wrong with it.
Fardja B.
I love that it's a liquid! It makes the application easy but the build up a lil tricky. Has an amazing shimmer(you know we have to make sure as soon as the sun hits us we're sinning lol) i have a mixture between oily and dry skin so i definitely recommend for either.
Er I.
Cincinnati
This elf facial whip is so very easy to apply! The packaging is amazing and it's a pale pink color that gives your face a glow and sparkly finish. The pro is that it really gives your face the glow and the con is it's too small.
Amanda C.
This is a good Liquid highlighter. Easy to use and easy too apply. It is very pinky in tone and does have some glitter flecks in it as well. I think elf products are amazing and I use and buy a lot or almost all their products.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
GUUUURL this highlight does not play!! Apply this with your beauty blender and you'll have blush and highlight all in one! Let me tell you, for $1 you will not regret trying this! It's extremely pigmented and very highlighting!
Andrea F.
Frederick, MD
This product does provide a nice sheen on the face rather than a chunky glitter. It's a nice peachy, pink shade. The product does feel rather sticky if not set and setting would defeat the purpose. This product will last a long time but i will repurchase for sure!
Jenna C.
Overall I liked this highlighter. It was super intense and far from subtle which was fine. It was somewhat shimmery, not too much glitter. Good consistency, creamy and blended out well. Great price. I got mine for $1 at Target.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I’ve never used a liquid highlight ever but this one had me in awe. It so so pretty and blinding! A little drop gives an amazing glow a little product goes a long way. The price isn’t expensive ether so you get your money’s worth.
Destiny R.
Corpus Christi, TX
i waited FOREVER for this to be available in stores, but once i finally found it i was really disappointed. i wanted to be able to use this as a highlight, but it does not blend well at all. it leaves a very sharp, visible line wherever you first apply it, no matter how quickly you start blending, and it takes a LOT of blending to make that harsh line go away. by the time you've got it looking right, half the prodcut has rubbed off so you have to repeat the whole process again. that said, once you do manage to blend it, it looks nice. you really cannot beat the price. plus, the packaging is kind of cute and i love the tiny tube opening that lets you squeeze out a precise amount of product. i would not purchase this again, but you can certainly make do with this highlight if you're not willing/able to pay more. i would also recommend trying this as eyeshadow, since you can pack it on pretty well and the shimmer gives a lot of depth.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't like this product. It moves a lot & it felt oily & sticky on the skin. I have combo skin & it didn't feel nice. It's a sheer highlight but it doesn't look dewy it just sits on top of the skin. I wouldn't repurchase again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.