BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I have this and I have to say it's the best! It's so glowy!!! I bought two more of these. I highly recommend this for all skin tones. It also has a nice smell I love it. I got mine during the holiday sale so I took advantage of getting it. It's not pricy neither it's so worth it
Skeptic G.
I love this product! You don't need very much at all. I bought it in Pink Lemonade because it was on sale but I really wanna try the other ones. It goes on very light pink, so I used it as a blush because my face is red enough as it is.
Brianna S.
very cute for the price! it's very subtle so if you're into really strong highlight then this may not be for you. it's not a very long lasting product so beware but it looks really great on the skin!
paola s.
Ellensburg, WA
this highlighter has so much shine to it, i love it. this is the first highlighter i ever used and its great. its easy to use, its affordable, and it has so much shine to it.
dawn b.
Providence, RI
Ive used this on days that i want a natural highlight. Its very subtle but beautiful. The formula is very creamy and smooth very easy to blend love the finish it looks like a natural healthy glow that you can get away with on no makeup days.will definately repurchase and ypu cant beat the price.
Kenzie R.
Troutdale, OR
The facial whip is extremely shimmery. The shine goes really perfect with any colors. The price of the product is great. It is perfect for skin tones that have pink undertones. I would 100% recommend.
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Perfect highlighter and shimmery eye shadow. A little goes a LONG way. Excellent price point. Only downside is that I wish it were a little smoother, it feels almost tacky after you put it on your fingers, so you have to apply it quickly.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I love highlighter that's creamy because l prefer to place it with the utmost precision. I always dab some in the corners or my eyes and along the bridge of my nose. It brightens my face significantly without making me look too done up.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
This product was alright. It wasn't the best or the worst I have tried. I think it was a little too heavy for me and the coverage was alright but I felt if I sweated it would run down my face and streak. I would not buy this product again this brand is a hit or miss to me.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
The formula itself is a super-pigmented liquid so one tiny drop is enough to cover an entire cheek. It dries quickly so you need to blend with urgency, but once you get the hang of it, the color payoff is amazing.Plus, it lasts all day on my oily skin where most other blushes wear off after a few hours.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.