BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
I use this highlighter on days I don't want to use a lot of makeup, it's very sheer and you don't need a lot of product for it to show and best of all, ELF is very affordable, this product is only $2, wooooow!!!
Berenice P.
It's a very pretty peachy color for especially medium tones skin color. It is a long lasting highlighter and very easy to apply and blend. Very affordable and pigmented.
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
This is not to thick however this is something for a more natural day if you want to use this alone if your going to powder your face you'll also need a powder highlight
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love this it's creamy and smooth it goes on well and feels fabulous. It's super reasonably priced I love that about ELF. It has the prettiest shimmer you should pick some up.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
These little guys are great for the price and are so versatile! If you apply them correctly, like with a stippling brush or blend out with your fingers, they look absolutely beautiful. I also love using them to highlight my body!
brookelynn h.
Cookeville, TN
This highlighter is awesome. Sooooo pretty! It makes your face shiny but not look oily. It lasts forever. If you do ad to much you could look like a grease ball, but other from that i do recommend. Its perfect for a day out or for a fancy dinner. I would buy again.
diamond w.
Baton Rouge, LA
Make sure you blend blend blend , I recommend putting a dab on the beauty sponge then applying vs putting it on face then blending it out. It tends to dry in place. But overall I rate it a 4/10.
Ana K N.
Oneonta, AL
This gives you a very natural glow. This product is very easy to blend and perfect for an everyday look for work. It has a pale pink undertone. You won't regret buying this and saves you some money when you're low on cash.
Maria S.
Fontana
This product is ok if you don't have the money to buy the other brand. The shimmer is ok on the face and on the body. The pro and cons are that this product can do the same thing form the other retails. I like the gold tone.
Gabriela P.
Homestead, FL
Elf is always easy on one's pocket. I use this as a highlighter for my cheek bones. It gives the nice shimmer finish. Isnt to thick and difinitely easy to use. Totally recommend!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.