BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
This product was alright. It wasn't the best or the worst I have tried. I think it was a little too heavy for me and the coverage was alright but I felt if I sweated it would run down my face and streak. I would not buy this product again this brand is a hit or miss to me.
Dalther R.

I like this type of Elf facial shine, it is very cute and easy to use. Its price is affordable compared to other famous brands, I can get it in any cosmetics store in Miami. I am a professional make-up artist and my clients love it .. Me encanta!
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
This shimmer was love at first sight, and I've only had it for about a week. It has a soft shine with a pop. I use this daily now for my brow highlight. This tube is small and compact & very easy to apply. This is a definite must have.
Jaycie D.
Fairbank, IA
I ordered three of these, In all but Pink Lemonade. They are great highlighters but the color Golden Peach is a bit too orange for my light skin tone. All in all, great for highlighter and eyeshadow
Hannah B.
I use this from time to time. It smells so good! It isn't as glittery as powder highlighter but it is metallic-like. When you use it after a while, it does have a settled layer of liquid that runs out first that isn't pigmented at all.
Iesha C.
Smells great. It has a great price like most ELF pedicures products however I didn't care for it. I had the clear one which I liked much better. I might need to learn how to apply it better.
Ken C.
I use this stuff for everything on my lips & face it's my lipstick it's my highlighter I LOOOOOVE it you just have to be careful when applying it may start to stick if too much is applied but other than that it's Awesome
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
I like using this shimmer face whip underneath of my foundation to give my face that glow. When I apply it on top of my foundation it seems to rub my makeup if so I started using it under my makeup and it looks sooo good and glory!
Karen C.
I received and ordered the "spotlight". It's lighter than it looks and it doesn't look at all glowy or shimmery to me. I applied it after concealer and even tried it mixing it with my moisturizer but it still looks the same. I dunno, maybe I ordered the wrong one for my skin tone. It's a really small bottle anyway so I will be trying other highlighters and see how it compares.
Jessie W.
Boerne , Tx
I didn't love this product. I tried applying this before my foundation and after my foundation but I didn't like either of the results. It disappears under the foundation and is hard to blend it you put it on after. I won't be buying again.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.