BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Gladys E.
Amazing this product it wonderful.Not only is it super cheap and affordable I think mine was like a dollar and it comes with a good amount of product.It stays on nicely through out the day I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Karen R.
Ogden, UT
The E.L.F highlight whip is a really good product. Because you can even mix a little bit of it in your foundation or moisturizer and it gives you a nice dewy, glow from within and it's just so beautiful especially for the summer time.
Suzelle M.
This is way too pink, and it applies with big clumps of glitter. not natural at all. will not be purchasing again. I guess its supposed to highlight, but i did not find it useful for that at all. I will try the elf powder highlighters instead.
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
This didn't have much staying power. When I buffed it into my skin it almost disappeared. Had more of a pink undertone. It's definitely more on the sheer side. I would recommend for someone with light skin tone and looking for a more natural and low glow.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Cheap alternative to pricey highlighters. I use this regularly on clients and I love the sheen with a hint of color. It's buildable and can be used as a base for any other highlighter. Doesn't seem to matter what type skin I use it on it works.
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I was skepitcal of this and for good reason. I thought it would be hard to blend and it would cake my foundation and thats exactly what happened . i rated it 3 stars just because the color is beautiful and if it would have worked it would have been gorgeous.
Courtney B.
I chose one of the lightest shades and it left me looking orange and fake tanned on the areas I used it on. Even when I used it as a simple highlight it left a dark cast on my skin.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Okay, this is definitely worth the price! I bought it for $1 and it has lasted me for 6 months! Although it is not pigmented as much I think that if you apply layers you would get a great result and set it with setting spray. It lasted me 6 hours! I recommend this product!
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
This is alright. I don't really use it as a blush as much as an illuminator. It's slightly pigmented (I used the pink color) doesn't move around on the face. This can be a little thick but if it's mixed with a face oil works well. Would recommend
Alyssa M.
Only issue I had was it slightly exaggerated my skin texture and was a bit patchy but with some extra blending it was even . the wear time is really good . It is.sheer , but shows the shine well . I would 100% buy again . And it was super cheap!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.