BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
The formula itself is a super-pigmented liquid so one tiny drop is enough to cover an entire cheek. It dries quickly so you need to blend with urgency, but once you get the hang of it, the color payoff is amazing.Plus, it lasts all day on my oily skin where most other blushes wear off after a few hours.
Amber M.
Ridge, NY
Its amazing! It makes you glow and it lasts forever! Its so shimmery and the quality is great. Its very cheap too! For the price you cant beat it! Its very easy to apply and blend also. Its very pigmented and i would reccomend this and buy it again! I bought it twice already'
Rachel D.
Vermilion, OH
Perfect highlighter and shimmery eye shadow. A little goes a LONG way. Excellent price point. Only downside is that I wish it were a little smoother, it feels almost tacky after you put it on your fingers, so you have to apply it quickly.
Kenzie R.
Troutdale, OR
The facial whip is extremely shimmery. The shine goes really perfect with any colors. The price of the product is great. It is perfect for skin tones that have pink undertones. I would 100% recommend.
meghan b.
I was especially looking forward to this in my shipment, and it's pretty great! Despite it's liquidity, it dries down very quickly so you don't have to worry about it dripping down your cheekbones or anything like that. I'm a huge fan.
Jencien A.
I love this! It is a great base for your highlighter! It smells like frootloops and gives off a nice subtle glow. Can be applied over foundation or under. Can also be used on liquid lipsticks in the center of lips to make them look bigger or on eyelids for a intense shine!
Dalther R.

I like this type of Elf facial shine, it is very cute and easy to use. Its price is affordable compared to other famous brands, I can get it in any cosmetics store in Miami. I am a professional make-up artist and my clients love it .. Me encanta!
Cendy L.
North Miami, FL
I really enjoyed using this. I do fill like the container could be a bit bigger, but it's a good product. Apply smoothly. Looks pretty on the skin. And I would most definitely get this again. I didn't really have any problems with it.
ariana m.
This product is actually very good! It is affordable and very easy to access. The product is a light shimmer not to flashy. It is very easy to apply and blend to the skin. Wouldn't recommend using heavy amounts if you have oily skin because if can cause a lot of flashback
Jaycie D.
Fairbank, IA
I ordered three of these, In all but Pink Lemonade. They are great highlighters but the color Golden Peach is a bit too orange for my light skin tone. All in all, great for highlighter and eyeshadow
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.