BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Christina S.
Lake Mary
I actually really enjoyed using this product. I typically don't gravitate towards liquid highlighter products, but this has been great for me, and one of my close friends actually asked me to get her this product! It is very blendable and provides a beautiful glow to the face! The only quam I have with this product is the fact that it cannot be applied (very well at least) over powder. Since I do my highlighter last, I typically don't reach for this product since my face is usually already set.
Veronica C.
Hayward, CA
I love elf products but this is one of those where you definitely get what you pay for. It’s super liquidy and not whipped at all. It doesn’t really blend well so you’re left with a mess on your face.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
It’s okay ! Not my favorite product from ELF. This product is on the watery side . Lately I have been trying to mix it into my foundation but its still not impressive. You can use it as a liquid highlight but it takes a while to dry and needs to be built up! e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Elizabeth B.
This whip smells amazing and it is really pretty!! It was super shimmery, but the shade I bought wasn't the best match for me and I wasn't able to find another that I loved. Personally, I don't love liquid highlighters like this so this was more of an impulse buy. But I'd say if you're down to experiment then this is a great product to try because it is so affordable.
Sami W.
clarence
This product is a good pop of color. It has a slight shimmery finish on the face. I would recommend this for dry or combination skin. The product will last all day. I would repurchase this because of how great the price is!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I made an online purchase on Elf and was sent this as a free sample. This facial whip is shimmery as it stated but the color is not something I would wear as a highlighter or cheek blush
Zanfra S.
florida
i really like this product it’s pigmented and smells really good. It has a shimmery finish. The white is great for highlighting and the pink is perfect for a blush/highlight. The product last for a while, your skin will be shimmery all day. I would definitely recommend this.
Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS

In general terms this product is quite simple to use, it has a mild smell like sweet (or something like that). The only thing that I do not like is that it is a bit greasy. Usually, I like to use it as a base to apply a powder highlighter on top. For the price, the durability and the accessibility I can say that it is a good product.
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
I love this! It is cheap yet such a great product. I am so in love with the color. Honestly everything about this is perfect! It adds such a beautiful glow to your skin. It’s so nice that it’s in a squeeze tube. The only thing is that if you don’t shake it enough, a lot of oil comes out. If you get it well shaken it comes out beautifully!
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I love the shimmer that it leaves but it doesn't last long. I end up having to reapply it a few times over an 8 hour period. It's creamy, spreads nicely and is easy to apply and it stays where you want it. I just wish it lasted longer because the highlight fades in just a few hours but while it is there, it's really pretty and shows up very well on camera.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.