BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Suzelle M.
This is way too pink, and it applies with big clumps of glitter. not natural at all. will not be purchasing again. I guess its supposed to highlight, but i did not find it useful for that at all. I will try the elf powder highlighters instead.
Gladys E.
Amazing this product it wonderful.Not only is it super cheap and affordable I think mine was like a dollar and it comes with a good amount of product.It stays on nicely through out the day I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Karen R.
Ogden, UT
The E.L.F highlight whip is a really good product. Because you can even mix a little bit of it in your foundation or moisturizer and it gives you a nice dewy, glow from within and it's just so beautiful especially for the summer time.
Ashani G.
I purchased this during the summer sale last week. It's sure thick and doesn't blend well. It is pigmented but that wasn't good enough for me. It wasn't flat but it wasn't very shimmery. I don't see myself playing purchasing again in the future.
Katie C.
I dont like this at all. And i dont know that its the actual product i just find it hard to blend out cream highlights also this one is way too pink but but at the same time has too much sheen for a blush so i dont really know what to do with it.
Brighlyn R.
Lake View, AL
I got this in a makeup set for Christmas and I tried it out immediately. It was super pretty, but there is so little of it that I can only use it for special occasions. Otherwise I'd be using it everyday☺️
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Okay, this is definitely worth the price! I bought it for $1 and it has lasted me for 6 months! Although it is not pigmented as much I think that if you apply layers you would get a great result and set it with setting spray. It lasted me 6 hours! I recommend this product!
Kiana G.
New Castle, PA
This is alright. I don't really use it as a blush as much as an illuminator. It's slightly pigmented (I used the pink color) doesn't move around on the face. This can be a little thick but if it's mixed with a face oil works well. Would recommend
Alyssa M.
Only issue I had was it slightly exaggerated my skin texture and was a bit patchy but with some extra blending it was even . the wear time is really good . It is.sheer , but shows the shine well . I would 100% buy again . And it was super cheap!
Amber M.
Cape Coral, FL
I was skepitcal of this and for good reason. I thought it would be hard to blend and it would cake my foundation and thats exactly what happened . i rated it 3 stars just because the color is beautiful and if it would have worked it would have been gorgeous.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.