BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Not my favorite BUT I will say it does rhit job. It works great for giving your face that shimmer, however I find it that it doesn't last very long and a few applications of this product is needed throughout the day
Nikki Y.
I have been using this product for years. I love how not only is it affordable but it is not a powder highlight. I'd first like to apply this over my foundation and then said it with a little bit of powder highlight as well it gives it that extra kick.
Jennyfer M.
Mesquite, TX
I really don't like this I haven't tried it a lot but the times I have Im not a big fan of it know don't get me wrong it's a great product might not be working for me but it might work for you give it a try ☺️
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
Sometimes I mix this with some moisturizer and use it in place of my regular highlighter. I find that if I use it straight out of the tube, then it is too thick and difficult to blend into my skin. If I add some moisturizer, it gives me a subtle glow.
Courtney B.
I chose one of the lightest shades and it left me looking orange and fake tanned on the areas I used it on. Even when I used it as a simple highlight it left a dark cast on my skin.
Meldisa M.
Lilburn, GA
I like this better as a strobing cream or a highlighter primer. OR if im going for a more natural look ill use this & it kinda gives a slight radiant glow. Wouldn't recommend if you're going all out with your makeup. Very light weight formula & not too pigmented. Also makes a cute eyeshadow
Dennisse A.
Cicero, IL
Not the best highlighter I've ever used but pretty good for an affordable price. I say it's a go to for beginners who want to start out or test out highlighter. Or when you're on a budget and still want to look bomb.
Gladys E.
Amazing this product it wonderful.Not only is it super cheap and affordable I think mine was like a dollar and it comes with a good amount of product.It stays on nicely through out the day I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Kathlena K.
JBER, AK
The first highlighter I've ever bought. It worked well with my combination skin, and for my first time highlight. It wasn't too over bearing, and gave a subtle glow. Anyone not looking for anything too crazy and easy to use, I'd definitely recommend.
Cecilia G.
I love to use this little guy to brighten up my face. It is super convenient to take on the go. I sometimes use it as a highlighter & sometimes just mixed in with my foundation. It's not too shiny if you don't want it to be. You can dilute it with bb cream or something which is what I like.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.