BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Dannielle C.
Wouldn't recommend I literally threw mine in the bin I can 100% say that I hated this product on my skin it looked cheap and trashy & no matter how I applied it or what I did with it I couldn't bring myself to like it at all! It didn't complement my face at all
Darius C.
Hamilton
Amazing product and I love so much it gives the best shimmer and very pigmented I love it! It is very long lasting I promise you! This is good for combination skin! I would totally buy this again no excuses$
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
I love high end quality makeup but it doesn't keep me from impulse trying new affordable options in search of hidden treasure... and let me tell you this one fits the bill!!! Beautiful creamy melt into your skin highlight for 1$?!?!? Ummm yes please!
Anna J.
Woowoowowowow i just abosolotely lovvvvve this highlight its so cheep and beautiful on the skin I just love it!!!!!! I'm not a fan of the packaging but who cares its great!!
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
This is a GORGEOUS highlighter! I can't believe how inexpensive it is and a little of the product goes a long way. It blends in flawlessly with your finger tips or you can use a small stipple brush. I definitely recommend this product.
Asshly R.
I choose this because the other one was out of stock but it doesn't blend really well and the golden peach is not for my skin tone but besides that it is really shimmery.
Brittany S.
Relatively easy to apply on top of foundation, smooth, creamy, sheer but can be layered and built up to be highly pigmented, different colors available, decent wear time on the face, would repurchase again because of the price
Alex L.
This product gives a good bang for its buck. It may not last as long as other products from different brands however for its price it definitely does the job. The facial whip gives a nice shimmer and I would recommend it for a night out, maybe not to wear for a while day however.
Luke C.
NSW, newcastle, valentine
Soothes skin and gives no greasy after feel. It applies beautifully and bends very well. It has a very nice shimmery finish. It is good for both types of skin oily and dry !! It has great colours and suits many skin tones.
Daniela F.
Cali
Es un producto muy muy bueno.
Deja la piel muy natural, con una textura cremosa que no deja la piel con aspecto reseco, y da un color bastante sutil que te ayuda ver más viva y linda.
Ashley N.
Deland, FL
Should I apply this before or after powder?? Does it need to set?
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
ok ive heard a lot of good reviews on this how good is it as a highlight? does it blend smoothly or how do you apply it?
Irina N.
This is a good product?
Katie P.
Omro , WI
Is this hard to blend out?
Jennifer S.
I can't figure out where to put it on my face? Do you apply all over or just parts of your face? Do you apply after make-up?? I need some help