BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE this! It is the best drugstore highlight I have found and I use it a lot. The price is great and I love using it. I like to use it under foundation sometimes to give the skin a really pretty glow. I definitely recommend this and for the price? Who could say no?!
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are great liquid highlights and so inexpensive!!! They last a while and are all beautiful colors. Very shimmery highlight that's very easy to use with the elf stipple brush. If I ever use one of these up, I would definitely repurchase... especially the white/pearl color!!!
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I actually was pretty hesitant about trying this, BUT after using it, I found that I actually love it! It's light and blends wonderfully, and in my opinion works alot longer than my traditional blush! I recommend you try it! Has a beautiful shine!
Yamilet M.
These shimmering whips are absolutely amazing!!!! They are like a liquid highlight but way easier to blend in. Their consistency is very different from anything that i have every tried before. I would definitely recommend it!
Sidney D.
I think elf has the right idea with making a cream highlighter that is affordable. However I found the pink to be quite over baring. It also has a bunch of sparkle in it so if you are looking for a highlight that "glows" and has no glitter I wouldn't recommend this one.
Emily A.
Plover, wi
I love this so much! I can't believe what it offers for the price. This has a bit of a shimmery appearance, but not really glittery. This is easy to put on and blend out, and it is just pigmented enough. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this product as a gift from elf and I am completely in love with it. It's it's for your eyes, lips, and cheeks; and adds a nice smooth illumination. Then you can go over it with you fave liquid highlighter or powder highlighter or BOTH 😍😍😍 Definitely recommend!
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
I have a pinkish color one, I can't think of the name off the top of my head but I rarely use it. It works great but for my skin tone it was too much.
I'm a fair skinned really light tone. I would recommend this to other darker skin tones though. It's a beautiful color.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Perfect summer product for me. I don't like adding a lot of powder products in the summer so this liquid Face whip is perfect. It's got amazing pigment and the sheen it gives to the skin is amazing.
Karen B.
San Jose, CA
It it's pigmented and has a little shimmery touch to it, goes on very smooth on the skin. Doesn't last too long if you have oily skin. Easy to apply and blend, it is good for the price range. I recommend it if your on a budget.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.