BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Bahameen F.
This gives a really nice everyday glow that is not too harsh but more subtle and beautiful. It is a dupe of Benefit's high beam but only for a fraction of its price. Must-have!
@meloaub M.
Gatineau
This liquid highlighter is blinding y’all! This rose gold color is looking so good on every skin tone. It’s so cheap and really easy to apply. Apply it with your fingers instead of a brush, it will make it pop more.
Megan M.
Loved this it gave me the exact highlight I wanted the facial whip is much better than other powder highlighters. It left my skin dewy and with a great highlighting glow
Katie R.
Did not like this product at all. It was meant to give a creamy finish, but it didn't blend properly and gave a streaky finish. Don't think I'd use this again unless they changed the formula :(
Priyanka S.
This stuff is sooooo pigmented
It's insane
You just need a lil and gives you that perfect shimmer
You can also use it with your foundation and it's gives perfect sun kissed glow e.l.f. Shimmer with Brush
Lucia A.
Really affordable, I have purchased the lilac petal one and I have to say that it's really good. You could mix this with your foundation (not too much) for a natural youthful glow!
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I love these i have them in spotlight , pink lemonade and lilac petal. I love how they just give your skin such a glow. I often set them with a powder highlight for a wah bam effect. They're a fine shimmer rather than a glitter. I love that so much. For the price they cant be beat. i put a little bit of the product on the back of my hand than swirl around a stipple brush to make sure the product is even over the brush and just tap it over my cheek bones, bridge of my nose and brow bone. I sometimes also just tap it on with my fingers.
Becca O.
Lower Sackville , NS
I mass purchase these in bulk I love them so much! They're $1??!!! And they come in some really beautiful colours. I use them mostly to mix into foundations for a more dewy loo. I also use them as a traditional highlight, as a quick little glow with moisturizer, on my eyelids, on my brow bone, to highlight my collar bone, they do my taxes, braid my hair and take out the trash occasionally yadda yadda! Either way, whenever I order from ELF (which is often, I usually spend $15 just on these. Basic math, I buy like $15 of them. Highly recommend. And if you hate them, blame me and I'll send you $1! ;)
Hunter B.
Polson, MT
This product was an impulse buy for me. I saw that my local store was clearing them out and I noticed it and decided to try it.At first I wasn't sure what to do with it. Facial Whip? Ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening I realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.I bought the shade Lilac Petal and I think It looks stunning as a cheek highlight.I personally don't use too much as I feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. I apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.Overall for the price I paid, it's not a bad highlight at all.
Brooke M.
This is an amazing highlight! I don't like a really flashy glow, but this gives the perfect glow. I'm not usually a fan of shimmer but I'm hooked on this stuff! It blends very well and has a very natural pinky look
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.