BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I debated getting this. Is it easy to apply?5 Answers
  • The pink lemonade says highlight but when I swatches it w...7 Answers
  • Que tal es este producto?1 Answers
Kayleen M.
This stuff is awesome! Great price and this product really works. It lasts forever and you only use a little bit at a time. I feel sometimes if you put on too much it looks too wet. So be sparse and careful about how much you put on. Overall, I would buy again!
Haylee C.
This highlight is very suttle and I  find at the end of the day it ends up all over my face I love how it looks at the start but it slowly starts to look dull I will not repurchase this again but for its price its great one of the things I love about this product is that it doesn't break me out.
Gabriela B.
shine bright like a diamond! hahaha i love it.

Even though placing it in place and dry is difficult to handle the product. But leaves a beautiful finish on the skin at the time of use.
Its pigmentation is good and the color is wonderful,
Would buy another
Ilaury M.
I really love this highlighter! I got it in color golden peach. It's such a natural glow! I used it on my cheeks for a party and it seemed to stay throughout the night. I've also used this in place of makeup on days I don't have time (just some moisturizer and this) and I'm dewy-looking all day. sometimes i put pressed highlighter over the liquid.
Alana C.
Whangarei
elf shimmering facial whip in the shade petal is one of the best cream/liquid highlighters ive tried. its easy to apply and blend out with your finger. pros are it acts as a good base for powder highlighter but cons are it can get sticky and patchy if applied over powders. i would definitely recommend though.
Tharsha S.
It was too light for my liking, although i am one to have a deeper skin tone so it looked very patchy. Although when i passed it onto a friend of mine with a lighter skin tone it looked ever so beautiful on her. It was a natural glowy look but you can definitely build coverage to get that glow.
Eliza M.
Slatina
This product I think is a good dupe of the high end liquid highlighters. It is shimmery but my shade was not available to be used as highlighter, maybe as blush. It has a edible smell I tought. Is verrrryyyyy pigmented and it lasts all day. I think I will rebuy it, but obviously in another shade.
Jenany N.
This is one of my favourite products. It is super cheap and easy to afford and goes on easily.  I prefer blending it with my finger rather than a brush but both methods of blending work well. It had a huge impact on the end results of my overall look. I would certainly purchase this product again.
Millie-rose S.
This highlighter is a great highlighter that stands out greatly. Gives a great colour and sparkle to the cheeks. The high lighter is long lasting, thin and easy to apply. Doesn’t leave any streaks in or blotches when mixed with foundation on the face.

The product is an affordable price.
Viridiana C.
Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit
It has a beautiful shine, very soft. Fairly eye-catching, it has a limited but adequate variety of colors, good makeup and very economical. It fits perfectly to the face and can be worn on neck and collarbones. I recommend this product, really good!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.