BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Angela K.
Troy, OH
Elf has really great highlighters.  Paid only $1!!  Very subtle but beautiful highlight.  Easily blends. I just put a dab on my pinkie finger and blend on the high points of my cheeks.  I will repurchase.  if you want more pigment, apply a powder highlight on top of it.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
I thought I would try this since I was new to the whole highlighter. I didn't really care for the way it went on and I wasn't too impressed. It was a pale pink tone and maybe it was my skin. I just didn't think it worked well.
Kat A.
Beautiful texture, no big chunks of glitter or shimmer. Depending on what shade you get, great for mixing in with different products (foundation, blush, etc). Very pigmented and easy to blend with you fingers or a synthetic brush. I will be picking up more shades.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY
Oily and gross. Doesn't set and wipes off the foundation underneath. It's total garbage and honestly not even worth the dollar you're paying for it. I don't want to apply a product that's just going to strip off the well blended foundation I've applied underneath.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
This highlighter I use usually when I am out and don't have highlighter.
It's easy to apply, creamy and thick . Ir has a pink and gold
tone to it and it also is shimmery . I would say its sheer as well
not very pigmented so it doesn't glow as much as I hoped.
but it's very good to have for a temp highlighter
Eileen G.
Canoga Park, CA
They have good colors to choose from. I just don't like the consistency. It is too watery. If you don't use it for a while you have to shake it in order for the water to be mixed again or else it will just squirt watery shimmer. This was my first Highlighter.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Okay yes ma'am to this facial whip. Elf prices are just unbeatable and the product itself is amazing. The fact that anyone can use their products is awesome no matter what their skin tone is
Whitney H.
Yawkey, WV
This product is very sticky! Not something that I would recommend as a blush. BUT I do like Golden Peach as a last minute highlighter when there are no other options. The texture does remind me of a dollar store knock off.
Leslie V.
Carthage, MO
This is a great highlight if you want something natural. It is also a very great low price, and better than some other higher priced drug store highlighters. It is easy to apply and best use is to just use your finger!
Danielle R.
E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip was one of the first cream highlighters I ever used! It was super easy to work with and apply, it gives you a nice natural shimmer look and I still use this product! I would recommend this product to anyone just starting out in makeup.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.