BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Brandy C.
Winnipeg, MB Canada
This stuff is not good. Difficult to blend out, separates in the tube and becomes foul smelling very quickly. I find most of elf's liquid products to be like this.
Siobhan C.
Its got such a lovely shine/ shimmer to it! its subtle but noticeable enough to make it look perfect! its s great product to blend because its lovely pigmented! Would defiantly buy again! its got the best shine and it works well with any skin types!
Rocío M.
Santa Rosa
Me encantaría probar los productos ya que no he tenido la oportunidad, he oído hablar muy bien de estos productos tanto de conocidos, así que apuesto a que deben ser realmente buenos. Ya que a veces me baso en las opiniones de los demás, en general en quienes conozco.
lorenys z.
la verdad es que este no me gusta mucho por que me ensucio demaciado las manos pero su resultado se vee que es bueno apesar de que no me gusta mucho convina con muchas cosas es muy bueno aclara algunos tipods de pieles yyyyyyyyy su precio es inestable
Annika A.
Tallinn
liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle - love square shape, translucent cap and bottle look. The cap and the pump are the firm Chambord packaging signature blue with the Chambor rose inscribed on the lid top. The pump has a great mechanism - you can control how much or how little you want to dispense. The texture of the marker is like a lotion - its neither too thick nor too runny. It spreads and blends without any problems and gives a beautiful glow to the skin. The reflex particles are very refined and even, you do not need to worry about the highlighter that seems too obvious on the skin. While you can use this only on the highest points of the face such as cheekbones, forehead bone, bridge nose and cupid bow, I prefer to mix this in my liquid base to get a beautiful glow of Dew on the face. This makes the skin shine beautifully, there is no obvious reflection on the face and only gives the appearance of healthy, plump, lustful skin! The formula is not fat on the skin and has a light and pleasant odor. In fact it stays very well, the glow does not disappear from the skin in a few hours. The color is a light champagne found shade of gold that is warm enough to work well with Indian skin but not too hot. Overall, I love this product and would highly recommend it to those looking for a refined highlight.
Chlarisse R.
Swindon
When I first got this, I was immediately put off by how shiny it was. You had to blend so much to make this wearable, you would end up blending your foundation right off.

However, I found a use for it. I recently purchased an airbrush machine for a huuuuge discount. I love the coverage and longevity of airbrush foundation, but the finish on them tends to be extremely matte. I tried so many things to make my foundation look more natural (seriously, the finish is unnaturally matte) from highlighters, to the special liquid that came with the machine, to luminating primers. Nothing really worked like I wanted it to.

I was re-organizing my stash one day and found this in the bottom of one of my junk drawers. I swatched it, reminding myself of how shiny is was. I figured if a luminizing primer was no help, this might be shiny enough to work.

I applied my primer like usual, then blended this onto the areas where you would normally put a highlighter. Waited for a minute or two for it to dry down a bit, then did my airbrush foundation over it.

It made a HUGE difference in the look of my foundation. My skin looked healthier and, more importantly, I got a more natural finish than I can remember getting with any other products. I have the lightest non-white colour (the name has since worn off the tube). I'm guessing a similar application trick would work with the other colours used as blush or bronzer.

So for those of you who can't get past the insane weird shiny finish that this product gives you when you use it on TOP of your makeup, try putting it under your foundation or powder. You might be surprised.
Kaitlyn R.
This facial whip is extremely shimmery. It works wonderfully as a highlighter and is super simple to apply. It doesn't last very long, but its super affordable.
Ximena C.
tiene textura gruesa pero un brillo sutil que sirve tambien como iluminador. se aplica despues de una crema hidratante para notar el resplandor sutil que tiene.
mary j.
I swear by this when using a liquid foundation and liquid concealer to contour. It's like whipped butter and blends amazing with a smaller damp beauty blender.
Ash G.
Not my favourite product. I found the texture too tacky and hard to apply.. a bit like a gloss lip gloss. I wasn't too fussed on the colour either . not a fave
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.