BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love this highlighter it's really nice and gives an amazing glow! The price is also amazing and you get more than what you paid more. really good for beginners!
Tara M.
I love this as it is super inexpensive since it is from elf. It comes out very liquidy and when you start to blend it, it becomes stiff. I love this as a highlighter because it gives the skin a gorgeous glow!
Ash A.
United Kingdom
Not that glowy unsatisfactory not lived up to my expectations pros that it's okay for the natural look . Very easy to apply however even for beginners & its quite sheer to me and no I wouldn't buy again
María M.

The liquid highlighter comes in a pump bottle – love the square shape, the translucent cap and the look of the bottle. The cap and pump are the signature deep blue of Chambor packaging with the Chambor rose inscribed on the top of the cap. The pump has a great mechanism – you can control how much or how little you want to dispense out. The texture of the highlighter is like a lotion – its neither too thick nor too runny. It spreads and blends without any issues and gives a beautiful sheen to the skin. The shimmer particles are very refined and even, you needn’t worry about the highlighter looking too obvious on the skin. While you can use this alone on the high points of the face like the cheekbones, brow bone, down the bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow, I prefer mixing this in my liquid foundation to get a beautiful dewy glow to the face. It makes the skin glow beautifully, there is no obvious looking shimmer on the face and it just gives the look of healthy, plump, luscious looking skin!The formula isn’t greasy on the skin and has a light pleasant scent. It actually stays on very well, the glow doesn’t disappear from the skin in a few hours. The color is a light champagne meets gold shade that is warm enough to work well with the Indian skin yet not too warm. Overall, LOVE this product and would highly recommend this to those looking for a refined highlighter.
Cheyenne M.
Richmond, VA
I just ordered this last week. I spent $1 on it doing was actually surprised that I hadn't purchased it sooner. $1 compared to $20+ and it does the same exact thing!
Chloe A.
Moranbah
I've used this product once or twice so I can't give a great reviwe but from what I have seen from using it , it is a genuine product and I can't wait to use it again
Hajrah M.
Lahore
I have lilac petal & pink lemonade and I could not be happier that I got to play with these shades first because they’re perfect! Super easy to apple and blend and these are so affordable!!
Carolina P.
I love this product had never known a product that leave the skin so docile.I have it and it is fabulous had never known a brand with this comprehensive product.
Andrea R.
This is fantastic for cheekbones, nose, collarbones...anywhere that could use a little highlight. Only a little is needed, so it lasts a long time. I bought one in August, and that one is coming apart where I squeezed it, so I bought a new one, but there's still plenty left!
Brandy C.
Winnipeg, MB Canada
This stuff is not good. Difficult to blend out, separates in the tube and becomes foul smelling very quickly. I find most of elf's liquid products to be like this.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.