BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Suzzy W.
Chanakyapuri, Delhi
I read a lot of good things about it and it was so cheap so I had to buy it. The facial whip was, however, sticky and heavy on my face and it felt oily to put it on my face after putting on foundation. It also has a weird cheap smell, which I didn't love.
Jane T.
North york, ON
Received this with a highlighter set and I don't use it much unless I want my face to really pop, a bit on the sticky side but nothing I can't smudge out. Probably wouldn't buy again as I think it'll last me a while but there's not much bad to say about it, would recommend to others!
Sarah L.
North York, ON
I personally have not had a great experience with cream highlight but I do like the ELF facial whip - great for the price and they go on really nice. Still not a huge fan of cream highlight but these are slowly making me think otherwise.
Samar F.
Say hello to my newest obsession, the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip highlighters are the most amazing thing I have ever used! To be honest obsession probably doesn’t even cover it. I currently have two from this line and I just ordered the other three because these are simply awesome and they only COST $1. Nobody can so no to that! If you don’t own these yet, you are seriously missing out!
Brooke G.
Westerville, OH
This was so pretty! It's great when you're wearing very little foundation and just want a bit of a glow! It is a little more difficult to work with on top of setting powder
Beatriz R.
I love Elf. The price is amazing for the quality of their products. Once more they didn't let me down. This highlighter is gorgeous and gives me a natural glow to my skin tgat I absolutely love.
Have to buy more of these for sure.
Melissa H.
I love this product.its super pigmented and a little goes a long way but you can build it up to the intensity you want. Lilac petal looks really nice and natural on the skin. The consistency is perfect and it smells really good but I know a lot of people don't like it.its great and it's cheap.
Tayler C.
Barrie, ON
Not a fan of the whip. It was super sticky and impossible to blend. Maybe I got a bad one, but it was horrible. Luckily it was a sample with my order so I didn't lose out on money, but it's cheap at least, so wouldn't have been much of a waste if I had.
Gabriela C.
Soo subtle and nice! Exactly how I want my highlighter to be on a daily basis. It is quite shimmery but i do not mind it because it is subtle and easy to apply in theearly mornings before university! I would reccomend trying it because it is soooo affordable and great!
Grace A.
Redhill
So the main reason I have this product (pink lemonade) is because it smells like fruity pebbles to me. I'm from the UK so we don't have them here and this just reminded me of them. But this product was super cheap I quite often use it as an eyeshadow and it works quite well.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.