BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Alanis R.
This is a great primer. It makes your face glow, it matches the undertone of your skin if you blend it out properly. It works well, but the negative side is that the tube is really small. I might repurchase.
Saff A.
Makes your face glow! Nice packaging and very cheap! Very lightweight ! Get complimented when I wear this. Very easy to apply and blend. Pigmented, they're so beautiful. Will buy again and recommend this!
rachelle a.
This gives a really soft, smooth whip that I love to use just takes a dab of it and you have some great highlight. It can cause some issues with the ingredients though if you would be careful about that.
viveros a.
el whip facial de elf. sinceramnte no lo he probado, no he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo y comprarlo ya que no se encuentra en mi lugar de residencia, pero si me gustaria tenerlo en mis manos y prbarlo.
Hina A.
A reasonable dupe for benefit high beam and nyx illuminator. I take a small pea-sized amount and tap it on the skin then top it off with a powder highlighter for extra glow. It's amazing for the price!
Heaven B.
Gastonia, NC
I'm literally obsessed with elf products. They're literally some d the best cosmetics that I have ever used and you can not been the amazon prices that they offer! I go everywhere to find this and this certain one gives your face a sun kissed shimmer that any girl would love.
Samantha R.
It has a weird smell but does the trick especially for a dollar. It's highly pigmented and shimmery. I love how it looks on my face and comes in a lot of various colours. A good buy if you're starting out
Maria C.
Very hard to apply. It does not give a very good finish to the face. It has very little shimmer. Is very sticky. It does not have a clear undertone that I can see. It does last long but looks terrible over time . I would not buy again. I would not recommend it's to anyone.
Cyndi B.
This product is great for adding a light illumination under it above foundation. It last most of the day depending in Te conditions. It is easy to apply and blend. I would recommend this product to others that do not want a strong highlight but a natural illuminations to the skin.
Maya H.
Whitevale, ON
This elf shimmering facial whip is a great sheer highlighter. You can mix it with foundation or just put it in your cheek bones. It comes in different colours but doesn't last all day, it does last about half a day. I would buy it again and would recommend to others.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.