BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
Melissa H.
I love this product.its super pigmented and a little goes a long way but you can build it up to the intensity you want. Lilac petal looks really nice and natural on the skin. The consistency is perfect and it smells really good but I know a lot of people don't like it.its great and it's cheap.
Tayler C.
Barrie, ON
Not a fan of the whip. It was super sticky and impossible to blend. Maybe I got a bad one, but it was horrible. Luckily it was a sample with my order so I didn't lose out on money, but it's cheap at least, so wouldn't have been much of a waste if I had.
Gabriela C.
Soo subtle and nice! Exactly how I want my highlighter to be on a daily basis. It is quite shimmery but i do not mind it because it is subtle and easy to apply in theearly mornings before university! I would reccomend trying it because it is soooo affordable and great!
Grace A.
Redhill
So the main reason I have this product (pink lemonade) is because it smells like fruity pebbles to me. I'm from the UK so we don't have them here and this just reminded me of them. But this product was super cheap I quite often use it as an eyeshadow and it works quite well.
Mia E.
Sydney
Wow! I absolutely love this! I've been buying these forever and couldn't be happier! I find it so easy to use and apply. It just makes any basic, natural look, 100 times better! Totally recommend.
Lili C.
Weybridge, Surrey
It's so nice and gives a lovely highlighting sheen. Over the course of the day however it does seem to fade. I have combination skin but it isn't the best choice for oily skin. However, I think that I would probably buy it again.
Germany P.
San Cristobal
It's something really rare for me to find the perfect shimmer actualy I like lot off them that is not exacly the one that I liked mostly but is good, But with Sun I felt like my face burns it's not my favorite but it's good. -GP, XOXO.
Ashley R.
Stanton, CA
it's so beautiful without being overbearing. It still provides the right amount of shine and it is not hard to apply. It's more of a shimmer than a glitter and it is also very easy to build it up. It's content is well worth the price you pay. would purchase again
Stacey H.
milton, ON
The shimmering facial whip is CRAZY good!! ELF has really stepped up their game the last couple of years and this product is evidence of that. This adds just the right amount of shimmer/light on all the hi-lighting points of you face. You will not be disappointed!
Abigail B.
Wrexham , Wrexham
I love this product! You can add as much as you want. It goes on lovely ontop of any foundation, I use a small amount and then just use my fingers to dab the product or maybe a beauty blender would work! So cheap would recommend
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.