BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Laura G.
No me dura mucho tiempo pero su brillo es exclente, me encanta su shimmery y es radiante, hace ver mi piel sana y es una buena combinación para mi piel. No tengo nada de que quejarme, me gustaría que tuviera más tiempo de duración y se lo recomendé a mi mejor amiga, ella lo ama.
Delaine E.
P.O. Box 1588, Manatí PR 00674
¡WAO! Pensé que por ser extremadamente económico no sería tan bueno. Y me equivoque OBVIAMENTE. Este producto te deja un acabado súper luminoso. Además de iluminador lo utilizo de prebase para sombras en mi párpado móvil y es EXCELENTE!
Chantelle C.
London
I have the white shimmer facial whip. I use it on my cheekbones in a curved line above my highlighter to give me some shimmer instead of using a fan brush. I really like it as it gives me a subtle shimmer and it's not too overpowering!
Naiara G.
Villabona
Este iluminador es liquido y por lo tanto se difumina muy bien. Lo recomiendo para todo tipo de pieles y con poca cantidad ilumina muy bien. Hay mucha gama de colores y el que mas me gusta es el rosita. Lo volveria a comprar ya que es una marca muy barata y de buena calidad.
Sofia M.
THIS BASE IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE IT COVERS ME ALL THE IMPERFECTIONS, DOES NOT LEAVE MY BRIGHT FACE AND I THINK THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT I LOVE ALL YOUR PRODUCTS, THIS BASIS IS THE BEST THAT I HAVE BEEN APPLICABLE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
yoriana o.
Beneficio High Beam es un producto muy buscado, especialmente cuando se trata de los duplicados.
Es una pequeña botella que a menudo la gente no puede justificar gastar mucho dinero en ello.
Sin embargo, el elfo Shimmering Facial es uno de los más cercanos engañados a ningún producto de maquillaje que siempre encontrarás!
SARA G.

This product is great for the little money you have.
I have the golden peach leaves an obvious but lovely light and only costs 1 dollar.
You have to apply fast.
I believe that is long lasting and well fixed.

Would definitely buy it.
Holly S.
This facial whip has a beautiful shimmer to is, which is great for the price. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to work with on top of foundation, and can completely ruin your makeup. The shimmery finish would look great on the body (collar bone highlight), but I would not recommend this product for use on the face.
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
This brand seriously continues to impress me. They actually make some amazing products and it's ridiculously affordable. If you're starting out with makeup or looking to expand your collection, definitely pick some products up!
Anja N.
Brisbane
It's a really good drug store highlighter. Since all of my powders and foundations make my skin matte the highlight doesn't show through. I've tried putting it on top of my powder but since it's liquid it makes my makeup split.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.