BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Alissa E.
This is a very good product. Just like all other elf products it is very cheap and economical. During application you only want to us a little or it will give off a very overwhelming look. But, I would most definitely recommend it.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
I understand that this product is the same as the all over color stick, but with the difference that this is liquid instead of compact, and the tones are the same as the all over color stick. The product is presented in a small boat also quite small, in this case the product is intended to be used as an illuminator and I bought 2 tones lilac petal that in the boat looks like a beige color with silver sparkles but when you apply it fall A silver luster, and the other tone is the camilia that is like a rosita lilac with silver sparkles but this one has less flashes. The tones I picked a little crazy wanted to try the product and took the ones I thought I would like the most.
When I use it I always shake the boat because one day I went to apply the lilac petal tone and when I took out the components were separated I left only the liquidillo without any brightness or anything so I always shake it, it may be that mine was defective.
Stephanie A.
Newnan, GA
I actually was pretty hesitant about trying this, BUT after using it, I found that I actually love it! It's light and blends wonderfully, and in my opinion works alot longer than my traditional blush! I recommend you try it! Has a beautiful shine!
josie r.
Anderson, IN
This is a very pigmented highlighter that looks great on bare skin! With foundation you might have to apply with a sponge to blend it all together because it could cause separation. This color looks beautiful on tanned skin and lasts all day when set with a powder highlight.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE this! It is the best drugstore highlight I have found and I use it a lot. The price is great and I love using it. I like to use it under foundation sometimes to give the skin a really pretty glow. I definitely recommend this and for the price? Who could say no?!
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
These are great liquid highlights and so inexpensive!!! They last a while and are all beautiful colors. Very shimmery highlight that's very easy to use with the elf stipple brush. If I ever use one of these up, I would definitely repurchase... especially the white/pearl color!!!
Emily A.
Plover, wi
I love this so much! I can't believe what it offers for the price. This has a bit of a shimmery appearance, but not really glittery. This is easy to put on and blend out, and it is just pigmented enough. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Christina D.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect summer product for me. I don't like adding a lot of powder products in the summer so this liquid Face whip is perfect. It's got amazing pigment and the sheen it gives to the skin is amazing.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
I have a pinkish color one, I can't think of the name off the top of my head but I rarely use it. It works great but for my skin tone it was too much.
I'm a fair skinned really light tone. I would recommend this to other darker skin tones though. It's a beautiful color.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this product as a gift from elf and I am completely in love with it. It's it's for your eyes, lips, and cheeks; and adds a nice smooth illumination. Then you can go over it with you fave liquid highlighter or powder highlighter or BOTH 😍😍😍 Definitely recommend!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.