BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Eileen G.
Canoga Park, CA
They have good colors to choose from. I just don't like the consistency. It is too watery. If you don't use it for a while you have to shake it in order for the water to be mixed again or else it will just squirt watery shimmer. This was my first Highlighter.
Kat A.
Beautiful texture, no big chunks of glitter or shimmer. Depending on what shade you get, great for mixing in with different products (foundation, blush, etc). Very pigmented and easy to blend with you fingers or a synthetic brush. I will be picking up more shades.
Melissa N.
Portland, OR
I did not like these. They moved around and didn't show up on my skin. They just felt greasy. I had hoped they would be a hidden gem, but did not work for me at all. They did nothing for me.
Jennifer H.
Danville, IN
This product is pretty versatile. You can tap a little bit on for a more subtle look, or build it up to get an intense glow. However, they apply feeling a little bit tacky, which is not my preference. But that's just one small drawback and definitely does not take away from the overall performance of the product.
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Okay yes ma'am to this facial whip. Elf prices are just unbeatable and the product itself is amazing. The fact that anyone can use their products is awesome no matter what their skin tone is
Nicole S.
Phoenix
I thought I would try this since I was new to the whole highlighter. I didn't really care for the way it went on and I wasn't too impressed. It was a pale pink tone and maybe it was my skin. I just didn't think it worked well.
Nicole S.
Nesconset, NY
Oily and gross. Doesn't set and wipes off the foundation underneath. It's total garbage and honestly not even worth the dollar you're paying for it. I don't want to apply a product that's just going to strip off the well blended foundation I've applied underneath.
Angela K.
Troy, OH
Elf has really great highlighters.  Paid only $1!!  Very subtle but beautiful highlight.  Easily blends. I just put a dab on my pinkie finger and blend on the high points of my cheeks.  I will repurchase.  if you want more pigment, apply a powder highlight on top of it.
nelle l.
Reading, PA
This highlighter I use usually when I am out and don't have highlighter.
It's easy to apply, creamy and thick . Ir has a pink and gold
tone to it and it also is shimmery . I would say its sheer as well
not very pigmented so it doesn't glow as much as I hoped.
but it's very good to have for a temp highlighter
Alejandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This a great highlighter for a wet dewy look. It has a sheer pigment and it's great if you like to be able to build up to a strong highlight, or keep it settle. It last for a hours so you don't have to worry about retouch.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.