BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Oriana V.
Valencia

Generally I do not use much elf brand but I bought this product recently and in fact it has worked me pretty well, there is no dry skin despite not being a greasy product and gives a very good finish, the result is quite good and You can use it in different parts of the face where you want to shine and highlight.
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
I have this facial whip in Spotlight, and I love love love it. I have dry skin, and it goes on fabulously. It gives a nice glow, and a little product goes a long way. This is my first liquid highlight so I don't have much to compare it to, but from my experience, I would definitely recommend. And it's only $1!
Ruthie C.
Nope. I was so excited about this product but nope. Its not very pigmented and it takes off the makeup underneath it. Can't blend it either cause then it disappears. It is however, really lovely if you put it over your lipstick but then it only lasts til you have a cup of coffee and, then you have to apply again. Its such a small tube so you can't really use it as a body shimmer though it would look great and it does look great on the collar bones. So many better products out there around the same price.
Katherine H.
Valencia, Valencia
As someone who bought this having never used a liquid highlighter before and as someone who was worried that everyone was going to think that it was just sweat on my face, I am very pleasantly surprised. I got this item on sale for fifty cents (!) and it actually looks amazing on my skin (which is fair-toned). It's subtle while still being noticeable, so my cheekbones look good and I don't look like I dipped my face in glitter.
Carina P.
Lisbon, Portugal
I love this highlight on this own or with a powder highlighter on top for an extra glow. I have four of this (spotlight, peach golden, lilac petal and pink lemonade) and love them all! The colors and pigmentation of it are awesome! Always blend it after the foundation and the concealer and before the powder and I apply it with my finger and it blends easily.
Diane J.
Campbellford, ON
I really liked this liquid highlighter. It adds a nice highlight effect without it being overly shimmery. A little goes a long way so, the tube lastsfor a long time. The only thing I did not like i.e. that it tend to separate so sometimes it would be colourless liquid, instead of pigmented. Other than that I love the product and would purchase it again.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
This is very good I love it a lot I recommend it quite elf it is very good I like its labials rtengo to try more products of ef since the ones that I have of this brand are very few in reality and therefore what I say is that the few that I have In truth and honestly I say they are super exellent I recommend it very much
Jes D.
This is so gorgeous! For the price you really can't go wrong. I prefer this to powder or pressed highlighters because the cream texture really lends to a lustrous sheen. I tend to layer this under powder highlighters when I really want them to pop or wear it alone for a fresh, natural glow.
Bri V.
These are unbeatable for their price. This product is extremely versatile. It doesn't look oily or greasy, glittery or chunky. It can be used to highlight (cheekbones, nose, cupids bow), on the eyelids as a cream shadow, and on the lips for a pop of shimmer. The texture is smooth and they are very easy to blend. The smell is pleasant. The shade Spotlight is a good dupe for Benefit High Beam.
Mégane B.
Montreal, QC
Amazing highlighter! I have it in two shades (white and pink) and they both look beautiful. It is quite hard to apply in my opinion, you have to work a bit harder than i'd like to to blend it out, but in the end it looks beautiful, stays on and is only 1$!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.