BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Jenni B.
ELF is such a wonderful adorable brand that all can enjoy. I really love their shimmering facial whip. It goes on extremely easy and smooth while giving you that beautiful shimmery look.
Alyson S.
Winnipeg
I really love that dewy glow that you can get with shimmering creams, but find that this one can be a bit sticky. I like to mix it with BB cream or moisturizer to help it spread farther - otherwise I find my face tends to look like a star exploded onto it (and not in a good way!)
Andrea M.
First of all: it smells like candy and I love it. The colour it's so pretty, honestly, champagne-ish and beautiful. It's super cheap and super good. Use it under a clear lipgloss to upgrade your girls night out look.
Thalia S.
Kingston
Really great and really affordable too it it has undertones of like champagne and a bit pinky blends out nicely it's a bit light of a coverage but if u pack it on works just as well as high end
Samanta C.
Hermosillo, Sonora
Overall, I was super impressed with the two ELF Shimmering Facial Whips that I have tried so far! I can’t wait to get the other shades in the mail and give them a go! For $1.00, it really can’t be beat! They’re available in five shades lilac petal, pink lemonade, persimmon, golden peach and spotlight.
Han M.
I like this facial whip because it leaves a really beautiful shimmer but it's quite hard to blend out when you apply it to the skin. However, it feels really light and adds a nice natural element to your makeup.
Jeannie S.
I love the elf highlighter so much it's so amazing it's unbelievable it's very pigmented and good for combination skin it's really easy to apply to your skin and easy to blend I definitely recommend it to others
Jheimy D.
The one on the image is not the ELF illuminator I used. I used a gold in the form of a compact that seemed cute but with little pigmentation, the finish is very very natural.
Maria M.
I am not a lover of the illuminators in cream. This elf illuminator fuses easily with the skin, although its durability is not great, about 3 hours. Its application is easy and can be quietly blurred with a few small touches.
Alix S.
Penticton, BC
I bought all the colors of these years ago, theyre cute and super pretty on the skin. The only thing is they crease easily as eyeshadow so best to use them as highlighters or on your lips.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.