BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kendall P.
CBS, NL
This is an excellent highlighter for beginners as it is easy to apply and blend! It is completely affordable and definitely worth your money. There is a range of beautiful shades. I will be buying again.
Bree P.
Louisdale, NS
amazing shimmering facial whip. I definitely recommend if you're looking for a shimmery finish. Also I love elf products so thats definitely a pro. It is pretty long lasting!
Andreina P.
El efecto de este highlighter es muy angelical, el rostro cambia por completo al aplicarlo, su brillo te hace ver como modelo de revista. La verdad es que me encanta el tono golden peach y el spotlight, son mis favoritos, pero quisiera probar el lilac petal proximamente porque es mas nude.
Amy C.
Wirral, Merseyside
Great product, really gives a great final shimmer and is really easy to apply and blend into the skin, it's really pigmented which gives a great value for money and would definitely recommend to anyone
Jessica L.
London
Oh my god this is soooooo good. If makes your face shiny where ever u want it to be. It stays on for the whole day and it does not come off. I am sure to recommend this.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
Very pretty I love this and it is very affordable the costumer service is the best the company is so nice it doesn't break me out and it's such a pretty color best affordable highlighter and I would purchase again
Aysha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product to put underneath your powder highlight to make it pop. It's very pigmented and sort of glittery which is the only con. It's easy to blend out. Sometimes I add it to my foundation to give it a dewy glow.
Calina C.
Bacau
They are not the best highlighters ever.They smell and look very good but I think powder highlighters are the best.They are sticky and king of thick but they will work if tou don't have anything else to highlight with.
Jillian  N.
These are a lovely little cream product that looks gorgeous on the cheeks! If you get the best suited to your skin type they are beautiful and they are very inexpensive. They don't have chunky glitter just a very beautiful shimmer and I love that. The packaging is a bit annoying, but nothing too bad. There's also not the biggest amount of product, but like I said it's super affordable so can't really complain. This can be used in so many ways too, mixed in with your foundation, all over your face before foundation like a primer or just directly patted on the high points of your cheeks as a highlight. Recommend these for anyone who likes highlights or dry skin and want to give their skin some oomph.
Nika K.
I love the formula, and it gives me such a nice subtle glow. It is very blendable and great for the price. I have oily skin so it tends to make my pores a little bit more noticeable. Anyways good quailty for the price.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.