BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Celinda C.
I have to be completely honest and say I was not completely obsessed with this product. It does have a weird smell. I feel like you have to shake it before you open it because it has a weird discharge.
Sidney D.
I think elf has the right idea with making a cream highlighter that is affordable. However I found the pink to be quite over baring. It also has a bunch of sparkle in it so if you are looking for a highlight that "glows" and has no glitter I wouldn't recommend this one.
Marianne F.
Huntington Station, NY
I just started using e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip. So far it is doing what it says and seems to make my complexion glow. It lasts pretty much through the day. It is sheer and natural looking which is what I like about it. It is too soon to say I would definitely buy it again, but there is a good good chance!
Tiffany C.
Corry, PA
Best bang for your buck. Like literally a buck. It's very pearly and has such a great shimmer to it. I love the texture of it. Very pigmented. And very noticeable. You could build it up or have just a little shine. And it last forever. And for a dollar I mean come on.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
I just don't think that this product was for me. It could it be beautiful on someone that isn't going to wear foundation but under the foundation it just doesn't show up and you cannot use it over foundation
Gabriela D.
Caracas
Este iluminador es absolutamente maravilloso, el color y el brillo son perfectos... Además no solamente lo he utilizado para las mejillas o los pómulos sino para darle un toque diferente a mis sombras de ojos y mis labiales mate. Definitivamente lo volveré a comprar.
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
This shimmering whip is great! The texture is so smooth and creamy and has a nice shimmering finish, I usually put on this one over my Foundation & then apply a powder highlight on top for an extra glow. I would recommend this to any start out beginners to highlight!
Sierra W.
Ocoee, FL
Not a huge fan of liquid highlighters but this is beautiful. It layers well over foundation and sets smooth with a powder highlight. It's comparable to the nyx liquid illuminator but overall it's a decent product.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I usually like the elf products because they are typically pretty good quality for the price. I wasn't overly impressed with this product. Out of other products I have tried I would choose them over this.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
I recently got this product from the Walmart and it was very good I would highly recommend it it's very shiny and it's not sticky at all it kind of makes you look a little bit late to show me but in a good way you can never have too much I thank you
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.