BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hana F.
I find this to be a bit too shimmery for my taste. I'm not sure if it's just the color that i got it if they're all the same. I now use it on my body by mixing it with my body lotion because I don't like vote it looks it feels on my face.
Haylee C.
This highlight is very suttle and I  find at the end of the day it ends up all over my face I love how it looks at the start but it slowly starts to look dull I will not repurchase this again but for its price its great one of the things I love about this product is that it doesn't break me out.
Ilaury M.
I really love this highlighter! I got it in color golden peach. It's such a natural glow! I used it on my cheeks for a party and it seemed to stay throughout the night. I've also used this in place of makeup on days I don't have time (just some moisturizer and this) and I'm dewy-looking all day. sometimes i put pressed highlighter over the liquid.
Gabriela B.
shine bright like a diamond! hahaha i love it.

Even though placing it in place and dry is difficult to handle the product. But leaves a beautiful finish on the skin at the time of use.
Its pigmentation is good and the color is wonderful,
Would buy another
Alana C.
Whangarei
elf shimmering facial whip in the shade petal is one of the best cream/liquid highlighters ive tried. its easy to apply and blend out with your finger. pros are it acts as a good base for powder highlighter but cons are it can get sticky and patchy if applied over powders. i would definitely recommend though.
serene L.
I didn’t really like this, it smelt a bit chemically and I think it’s too pink for a highlight for the cheekbones. And too much shinny as a blush. I didn’t really know how to use this I don’t think the colour is the right choice. I would recommend other shades as they look more natural and more usable
Tharsha S.
It was too light for my liking, although i am one to have a deeper skin tone so it looked very patchy. Although when i passed it onto a friend of mine with a lighter skin tone it looked ever so beautiful on her. It was a natural glowy look but you can definitely build coverage to get that glow.
Eliza M.
Slatina
This product I think is a good dupe of the high end liquid highlighters. It is shimmery but my shade was not available to be used as highlighter, maybe as blush. It has a edible smell I tought. Is verrrryyyyy pigmented and it lasts all day. I think I will rebuy it, but obviously in another shade.
Jenany N.
This is one of my favourite products. It is super cheap and easy to afford and goes on easily.  I prefer blending it with my finger rather than a brush but both methods of blending work well. It had a huge impact on the end results of my overall look. I would certainly purchase this product again.
Viridiana C.
Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit
It has a beautiful shine, very soft. Fairly eye-catching, it has a limited but adequate variety of colors, good makeup and very economical. It fits perfectly to the face and can be worn on neck and collarbones. I recommend this product, really good!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.