BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Eliza M.
This product I think is a good dupe of the high end liquid highlighters. It is shimmery but my shade was not available to be used as highlighter, maybe as blush. It has a edible smell I tought. Is verrrryyyyy pigmented and it lasts all day. I think I will rebuy it, but obviously in another shade.
Jenany N.
This is one of my favourite products. It is super cheap and easy to afford and goes on easily.  I prefer blending it with my finger rather than a brush but both methods of blending work well. It had a huge impact on the end results of my overall look. I would certainly purchase this product again.
Millie-rose S.
This highlighter is a great highlighter that stands out greatly. Gives a great colour and sparkle to the cheeks. The high lighter is long lasting, thin and easy to apply. Doesn’t leave any streaks in or blotches when mixed with foundation on the face.

The product is an affordable price.
Viridiana C.
Bahía de Banderas, Nayarit
It has a beautiful shine, very soft. Fairly eye-catching, it has a limited but adequate variety of colors, good makeup and very economical. It fits perfectly to the face and can be worn on neck and collarbones. I recommend this product, really good!
Lizzy A.
Great for a shin/glow and stays on for most of the day. Not as impacting as other creme highlighters but still a great product. Shines when it hits the sun or comes In contact with light. I would recommend this to others for sure! Easy to cary around for touch ups throughout the day.
Adrian P.
Winter Haven
Shimmering Facial Whip comes in a tiny tube and dispenses as a lotion that tends to drag a bit during application. It sets to a slightly moist finish that imparts gleaming shimmer that’s too strong for daytime unless blended very well. Most of the sheer shades are best for the cheeks or for highlighting lips; Toasted and Citrus are good options for eyeshadow, but be sure to set this with a powder eyeshadow to avoid creasing.
Emily C.

When I first got this, I was immediately put off by how shiny it was. You had to blend so much to make this wearable, you would end up blending your foundation right off.

However, I found a use for it. I recently purchased an airbrush machine for a huuuuge discount. I love the coverage and longevity of airbrush foundation, but the finish on them tends to be extremely matte. I tried so many things to make my foundation look more natural (seriously, the finish is unnaturally matte) from highlighters, to the special liquid that came with the machine, to luminating primers. Nothing really worked like I wanted it to.

I was re-organizing my stash one day and found this in the bottom of one of my junk drawers. I swatched it, reminding myself of how shiny is was. I figured if a luminizing primer was no help, this might be shiny enough to work.

I applied my primer like usual, then blended this onto the areas where you would normally put a highlighter. Waited for a minute or two for it to dry down a bit, then did my airbrush foundation over it.

It made a HUGE difference in the look of my foundation. My skin looked healthier and, more importantly, I got a more natural finish than I can remember getting with any other products. I have the lightest non-white colour (the name has since worn off the tube). I'm guessing a similar application trick would work with the other colours used as blush or bronzer.

So for those of you who can't get past the insane weird shiny finish that this product gives you when you use it on TOP of your makeup, try putting it under your foundation or powder. You might be surprised.
Daniela A.
Barinas

Economical, easy to use, it is a versatile product that can be used to lighten the skin, but can also be used as a lipstick, it is quite acceptable in its value for money. I would definitely buy again. I like it.
Soniya B.
Domjur, Howrah-711405
The perfect highlighter that can be used on facial places or lips or eyes. With a very budget friendly price and easy availability and it equals and competes to al those high end highlighters in markets which pinch your pocket. Perfect for everyday basis makeup and students with a budget makeup. Recommended by me as i am a not earning now and m a student too so bestest for the use.
Raylin R.
I love the shimmer with this highlighter! It's a gorgeous dewy look that looks great with or without makeup. I blend of with a beauty blended to help buff it out as it can be streaky. But overall I love it!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.