BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Kenya M.
The shimmering facial whip has great pigmentation, but the application part can be a little sloppy. If you don't use it carefully, things will be shiny that you never wanted to be. Personally, I think the consistency is a little thick, which is why applying this can be tricky.
Stephanie M.
Minneapolis, MN
I reAlly do enjoy it, but I have notice the product on my skin not evenly blending when looking up close. It just takes more blending to do. However, for the price, you can't beat it! Love how dramatic it makes my highlighter looks, under the moonlight highlighter ELF has. 😘
Robyn C.
North York, ON
This highlighter is very pigmented at such a cheap price! It's a light, sheer pink in the packaging, but turns somewhat ashy on my skin once I put it on. I have tan skin, so I usually apply this product in small amounts. If I apply too much of it all at once, it becomes difficult to blend. Other than that, it's a good product.
Issie L.
Bolton , Lancashire
I really didn't like this product. I didn't feel like it did anything to add to my look, and I didn't like the formula on my skin as it gave a strange finish on my makeup. Think there are other products on the market that I would purchase before this. I love elf as a brand but disappointed by this product
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
This is a beautiful cream highlighter, it blends into the skin effortlessly, I love to apply this with my fingers as the heat of my fingers warms the highlighter up making it easy to blend it. This is perfect under the brow bone, tops of the cheek bones and on the inner corner of the eyes, just to add that beautiful glow!
Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
Surprisingly awesome for a drugstore brand! It could never replace my higher end cream highlighters (I have a two step highlighting routine) HOWEVER!! I did like the pearly pink colour, and for the price, I would buy this again if I was in a pinch!
Maï D.
I got this in the golden shade but it turned out too dark for my skin tone, so I use very little of it, under a lighter powder highlighter. The pigmentation is amazing and the payoff is great. It can be both subtle and buildable depending on how you use it. I'm planning on getting a lighter shade soon from their site.
Hana F.
I find this to be a bit too shimmery for my taste. I'm not sure if it's just the color that i got it if they're all the same. I now use it on my body by mixing it with my body lotion because I don't like vote it looks it feels on my face.
Kayleen M.
This stuff is awesome! Great price and this product really works. It lasts forever and you only use a little bit at a time. I feel sometimes if you put on too much it looks too wet. So be sparse and careful about how much you put on. Overall, I would buy again!
Haylee C.
This highlight is very suttle and I  find at the end of the day it ends up all over my face I love how it looks at the start but it slowly starts to look dull I will not repurchase this again but for its price its great one of the things I love about this product is that it doesn't break me out.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.