BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
I understand that this product is the same as the all over color stick, but with the difference that this is liquid instead of compact, and the tones are the same as the all over color stick. The product is presented in a small boat also quite small, in this case the product is intended to be used as an illuminator and I bought 2 tones lilac petal that in the boat looks like a beige color with silver sparkles but when you apply it fall A silver luster, and the other tone is the camilia that is like a rosita lilac with silver sparkles but this one has less flashes. The tones I picked a little crazy wanted to try the product and took the ones I thought I would like the most.
When I use it I always shake the boat because one day I went to apply the lilac petal tone and when I took out the components were separated I left only the liquidillo without any brightness or anything so I always shake it, it may be that mine was defective.
Deja G.
Upper Marlboro, MD
its light, it has a nice shimmer and glow its not to much. under a highlighter i think it would go good. its soft on the skin and its easy to blend easy to throw in your bag. one con would have to be that it is pretty sheer. i would buy this again because it is inexpensive and it creates a nice base for powder highlighter
Alissa E.
This is a very good product. Just like all other elf products it is very cheap and economical. During application you only want to us a little or it will give off a very overwhelming look. But, I would most definitely recommend it.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE this! It is the best drugstore highlight I have found and I use it a lot. The price is great and I love using it. I like to use it under foundation sometimes to give the skin a really pretty glow. I definitely recommend this and for the price? Who could say no?!
Brandy K.
Fuquay Varina , NC
These are great liquid highlights and so inexpensive!!! They last a while and are all beautiful colors. Very shimmery highlight that's very easy to use with the elf stipple brush. If I ever use one of these up, I would definitely repurchase... especially the white/pearl color!!!
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I actually was pretty hesitant about trying this, BUT after using it, I found that I actually love it! It's light and blends wonderfully, and in my opinion works alot longer than my traditional blush! I recommend you try it! Has a beautiful shine!
josie r.
Anderson, IN
This is a very pigmented highlighter that looks great on bare skin! With foundation you might have to apply with a sponge to blend it all together because it could cause separation. This color looks beautiful on tanned skin and lasts all day when set with a powder highlight.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
I have a pinkish color one, I can't think of the name off the top of my head but I rarely use it. It works great but for my skin tone it was too much.
I'm a fair skinned really light tone. I would recommend this to other darker skin tones though. It's a beautiful color.
Alijah A.
Yonkers, NY
This is a great affordable liquid highlight. I like to personally put it down first and then go over with a powder to ensure it stays all day. They have a few different undertones for different skin tones. I love the applicator because its quick easy and not messy.
Yamilet M.
These shimmering whips are absolutely amazing!!!! They are like a liquid highlight but way easier to blend in. Their consistency is very different from anything that i have every tried before. I would definitely recommend it!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.