BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
this elf shimmering facial whip is so great you might think oh no it's not very good because it's so cheap but let me tell you it is super pigmented long lasting and super blendable. it is a bit shimmery but it sure does make an amazing highlighter. I would definitely recommend this to people like me who like to highlight!
Peyton M.
mississippi
This is not bad for a liquid highlighter it might work better for people that don't have dry skin I have gotten it to work a little bit with my dry skin you just have to be careful blending it out but I must say it smells really good
Julianna G.
I LOVE this! I can't recommend it enough. I have 2 of the colors in my collection. For only $1, this highlight is so trendy right now and SO shiny! You have to be careful to blend it with your foundation and not pull the foundation off. (Use your finger or a sponge, NOT a brush!)
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Lo he usado, me gusta mucho!!! tengo piel mixta y me ha durado bastante en la piel, no es grasoso, es bastante suave, fácil de aplicar, envase práctico para llevar en la cartera, tengo dos y me fascina su colores 😍😍✨✨✨ tiene las 3B bueno, bonito y barato!!!!!
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this liquid highlight I use it every day after my concealer then I layer my powder highlight on top. It's a beautiful shimmer glow and is very pigmented could use it alone or with powder. One of my holy grail products and I love the smell smells like orange creamcicle to me.
Vanessa V.
Sacramento, CA
It look really pretty in the tube so I decided to buy it. Get home and forget I have it for a few days. Then about 5 days later I remember I have it and go to use it and it's completely thick and somewhat dried out. When I tried to use a damp beauty blender to apply it just stuck in my face in one streak and wouldn't blend out.
dakota h.
Was very disappointed in this highlighter. Applied a very little, wouldn't spread over the tops of my cheek bone just caked in place left a sticky feel were my hair kept getting stuck in it. Maybe if they redid the formula without making it so heavy I would give it another try!
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
For a highlighter that's only $1 what can I say, it's probably the best liquid highlighter formula. So soft it has a mouse texture without being too thick. It's also great as glue to hold on access glitter, I wish the bottle was a tad bit bigger but it's for the dollar trust me.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
I understand that this product is the same as the all over color stick, but with the difference that this is liquid instead of compact, and the tones are the same as the all over color stick. The product is presented in a small boat also quite small, in this case the product is intended to be used as an illuminator and I bought 2 tones lilac petal that in the boat looks like a beige color with silver sparkles but when you apply it fall A silver luster, and the other tone is the camilia that is like a rosita lilac with silver sparkles but this one has less flashes. The tones I picked a little crazy wanted to try the product and took the ones I thought I would like the most.
When I use it I always shake the boat because one day I went to apply the lilac petal tone and when I took out the components were separated I left only the liquidillo without any brightness or anything so I always shake it, it may be that mine was defective.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This has great pigmentation, the price is right and I personally like the thickness in the consistency the problem is it's hard to apply at first and blend but once you find your way it's a great product.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.