BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Charm P.
I really like the elf shimmering facial whip. it is very long-lasting and pigmented. I love that it is only a dollar at their store and website. there are only a few shades to choose from but it is a good selection.
Candace L.
Sarasota
This little product packs a powerful punch! A little dab on my finger gives my cheekbones the highlight and definition I am looking for. This is great to use on top of makeup or alone to add a bit of shine to my bare skin when I just want a dewy look.
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
Im verrryyy picky when it comes to any kind of highlight that's a liquid or cream. I didn't like this at all. It just looked all messed up on my face. The color was off it looked as if it was just sitting on top of the skin. Idk 😐 it just wasn't for me. I really wanted to like it tho because I love elf.
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is long-lasting. It's very shimmery but it is easy to apply and blend. It's great for any skin tone. It's good for combination skin. It's affordable. It can be found online or in some drug stores. I probably won't buy this product again.
Karla C.
This is actually a good product for someone who wants a glow on there high points but doesn't want to over do highlighter.
I got this for my younger cousin that loves makeup but isn't really allowed to wear much of it. It's subtle and nice.
Nelyabith B.
These little mights are great not only are they affordable they really work. The formula is nice and creamy apart from the two. I have mentioned that are watery and believe me when I say a little goes a long long way.
Carson C.
Richmond, VA
I have this product and i would say it is a very good product. It came in a set of makeup for around six dollars. The pigment is very good, it works better if you put this on first, blend it, and then add another highlighter on top for an extra glow.
Katie W.
Knoxville , TN
I just bought this! It was kinda sticky applying it but it settled nicely and the pigmentation in this whip is amazing i use it as a highlight and it works so good i was super impressed with this product it was definitely affordable cost 2$ and does what high end highlighters do, it's a must have!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
The color and price of this is what drew me to it. It looks great swatched, but it didn't look that great on my skin. Unfortunately it sank into my pores and drew attention to them. I used it as an underbrow highlight for a little while, but eventually gave it away because of the creasing.
Stacy Y.
This was one of the first highlighters I bought and I loved it! Although I have a very oily face, it still worked great for me! The highlight was perfect and it was an amazing color! I wish it came in a bigger size but then again you only need a little. With this, a little really goes a long way
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.