BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Received this in a holiday box that I purchased and this little product gives a bang for its size! Very liquidy so it needs proper tools to be laid on correctly but its very pretty on the skin, very subtle and could be used to look natural or that super beaming highlight everyone loves nowadays.
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This gives a nice natural shimmer to the face . I have combination skin and it stayed put on my face all day . It was very easy to apply and blend and it was sheer but gave a nice glow. I would most definitely recommend this to others !
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this easy applicable highlighter to highlight my cheek bones and above the eye brow. It creates the perfect luminous glow without looking oily. It adds the perfect amount of shine and natural glow. I would definitely recommend this product to those seeking a great highlighter!
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I honestly hated this product. I couldn't get it to blend out on my face correctly. The only reason i gave it 2 stars is because it worked pretty well as a highlight for the inner corners of my eyes. But for the cheekbones i was dissapointed.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
This facial whip will transform you into a goddess! I absolutely love this whip! E.L.F knows exactly what they're doing with this stuff! It gives a more natural glow than a regular highlighting stick or powder does. Easily blended with a beauty blender or brush. This is a must have!
Lucy P.
This is super easy to apply if you're going for a light, natural glow. It's a little thick at first when you start blending it out. At first I used a sponge but it was just too thick so I used my finger and that worked so much better for this product. For the price it's really good!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this shimmering facial whip perfect to keep in your purse its a pinky shade slightly glittery not too much however very natural looking take a small dab on your cheeks and it will give you the best glow it stays well too its a creme/liquid product with a slightly thick consistency
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
It has a very beautiful dewy effect and goes perfectly with almost every makeup look. A little goes a long way with this product. I love how it beautifully accentuates features and is easily blend able. It goes well with all skin tones.
Tiffany J.
Ohhh I absolutely love this stuff, it has a odd smell to it but it's perfect. Long lasting, and I'd say sheer, I always put a highlight on top of it and it makes it pop even more. I would recommend to others!!
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this liquid highlight I use it every day after my concealer then I layer my powder highlight on top. It's a beautiful shimmer glow and is very pigmented could use it alone or with powder. One of my holy grail products and I love the smell smells like orange creamcicle to me.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.