BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer T.
One of my favorite Highlighting Products, E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip! The shade "Spotlight" is My Absolute FAVORITE for a Bright Brow bone Highlight! Each shade is beautiful in its own way! Definitely worth Trying for $1 each! This Product Dries QUICKLY ~ So Be prepared to Use it FAST once You apply it!
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
It is unbelievable that this is only a dollar! The pigment is great and you can really customize how strong or how natural you want the glow to be. Because it is a whip it blends easily into your skin and can even be used without a brush. I also like to use this on the middle and cupids bow on my lips to create a fuller impression.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this product, it is very intense and I like it a lot. The intensity of it is great and many people complain about a sticky residue but this has not been a problem for me. I would recommend getting this because it is really great and very cheap!
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This highlight is very subtle but very beautiful. You only need a little bit. It blends the best with a few dabs on with the finger and then the rest with a wet beauty sponge. The glow lasts all day until you take it off. You can also use it as a cream base and apply a powder highlight on top for an extra glow.
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
The elf shimmering facial whip has a beautiful glow and is very pigmented however its not the easiest to blend using your fingers would give the best results a brush would leave a streaky finish although the product for the cost is worth and I would recommend
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I recently found this product for a great deal, it was on a clearance shelf in Walmart. I really enjoy using this product, and I've been using it as a liquid highlighter. It creates a glowing dewy look. It is also light on the skin and very easily blended.
Kaylee A.
Skiatook, OK
I genuinely like this. I like the concept. The color is pretty and it isn't too heavy feeling. HOWEVER every package I've had (3, so I know it wasn't just a dud) it separates so that it looks like water with some clumps in it. I haven't found a way to properly mix it in. But I do enjoy it, the formula just needs to be improved to prevent the separation from occurring.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
This is a very good product for the price that you pay and I would say this product is underrated for what it does. I use this product by mixing it up with my foundation to give my face a more luminous look. I love how this facial whip has multiple like colors.
brissa m.
Fairfield
This is good stuff i recommend purchasing this if ur looking for a creme highlighter it smells good and looks good apply it your cheekbones and set it with a powder highlighter and its cheap what more could you ask for?
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I LOVE this in the color pink lemonade. It looks super radiant and give your face just the right amount of blushed tones that you need. It has an awesome highlight to it and makes your face looks amazing!!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.