BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Sara D.
Orleans, MA
I do like this product in certain conditions. Mostly when it is cold and dry out. In the summer it gets sticky and cakes and is really too shimmery for what I like. I like to use this in very small amounts as a highlighter or even on my eyelids.
Madi K.
Brookland, AR
Very pretty especially for someone wanting a highlighter on a budget! It's not too glittery but offers a nice shimmer highlight to the cheeks. It's a cool toned pink & very affordable. definitely recommended!
Bree N.
Not a life-changing product. A little bit goes a long way (a good thing!), but it's hard to spread the product out gracefully and apply it to the skin smoothly. It goes on surprisingly dry and there is definitely visible glitter. Perhaps it would work well applied with a damp beauty sponge.
Mary W.
Thorndale, PA
This product gives a nice glow, but since I'm pale it is a little bit too noticeable. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!!!! If you are tan or have some color I really recommend this product!!! If you aren't that tan try to dilute the product it helps :)
Brandi S.
Columbus, OH
I am absolutely in love with this highlighter! Its soo creamy but extremely easy to blend into the skin. It leaves such a beautiful natural looking glow. I have oily skin and it still works wonders on my face. But with its texture  it would work perfectly for combination and dry skin as well.
Scarlet C.
11800 NW 101st Rd VE-1178834 Miami, Fl
SPOTLIGHT which is my favorite because this one works the best for my skin tone, i like to apply my foundation first and then what i'll do witch this one is like to apply it to the right to the top of the cheekbones like highlight, the texture i feels like a creamy almost maybe little mossie.
Jamie H.
Gaffney, SC
It's okay!! It smells like fruit pebbles and has a great feel to it, but if I put it on under my makeup it kind or slide around and if I use on top of makeup it cakes...I'm still playing around with it because I like the shades and how light and luminous it is, but I'm not quite a believer yet
corrin r.
This product is okay. It's smooth and creamy and very pigmented. It's easy to apply and blend. And the price is excellent and well worth it. I liked it, but it doesn't have a wide array of colors. I would buy it again as it is definitely worth the price.
Jennifer P.
For the price, I really like this stuff. It's a bit too thick and sticky but the color and pigmentation of it is really nice. It has a nice light pink under tone. I have to shake mine around to mix it before using.
Melissa B.
This stuff is a total deep for benefit cosmetics highbeam highlighter. It is sheer and easy to blend and it's shimmery and it gives you a beautiful glow I have dry skin and it works great I would definitely recommend it to everybody
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.