BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
L😍VE this product another classic from a trusted American company highly recommend this it's easy to use blends well and leaves a picture perfect product at the end it will be a BEaTifuL addition to your beauty routine
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
This highlight wasn't to good. It was so creamy and hard to blend due to being so oily but if I had to use it I would 🙂 and is very sheer and leaves a oil look to skin. I don't think I would recommend this to someone.
Katie W.
Knoxville, TN
I just bought this! It was kinda sticky applying it but it settled nicely and the pigmentation in this whip is amazing i use it as a highlight and it works so good i was super impressed with this product it was definitely affordable cost 2$ and does what high end highlighters do, it's a must have!
Hadeel A.
do not buy this product it is horrible it does not do anything and it just doesn't even apply right listen to me girl do not buy it it's not pigmented all I've had it for about two months and I've never worn it out I'm about to throw away right now to be honest
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
This little bottle is magic. This highlight is very subtle but very beautiful. You only need a little bit to make a nice highlight. It blends the best in my opinion with a few dabs on with the finger and then the rest with a wet beauty sponge.
Lillian G.
Cutest packaging ever. Good for traveling. The one I have has a pinkish undertone and it was like a subtle finish. It shimmers but not like in your face type of way. Almost like a natural glow. Does have a sticky touch to it. If your into something more toned down then this would be your go to.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
The color and price of this is what drew me to it. It looks great swatched, but it didn't look that great on my skin. Unfortunately it sank into my pores and drew attention to them. I used it as an underbrow highlight for a little while, but eventually gave it away because of the creasing.
Nathlene E.
I like this product! I use it for my eye shadow! It's so pigmented, but the lilac petal that I got is too watery not unlike the spotlight one that I got, but over all review for this is, it's a great product and not to mention it's so affordable!!!

Ps: I got mine online at their official website it's a $1 😉
Isabel A.
Mercedes, TX
This product only costs $1 and it's so amazing. I bought it as a quick purchase while I was in line at a bookstore and I'm honestly obsessed with it. Its a small tube but it really lasts because you only need a small amount to get a nice natural looking highlight.
corrin r.
This product is okay. It's smooth and creamy and very pigmented. It's easy to apply and blend. And the price is excellent and well worth it. I liked it, but it doesn't have a wide array of colors. I would buy it again as it is definitely worth the price.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.