BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Myesha R.
Winchester, VA
Elf is a good brand! This highlighter is a beautiful pinky color and looks stunning on the skin! It’s easy to apply and blends smoothly! It lasted a long time for me. I wouldn’t recommend this for oily skin as it is a liquid and is pretty oily! I say give it a try!
Gina A.
E.L.F. does it again! This stuff is ridiculously cheap and also very good. It packs a good amount of shimmer so this stuff makes you glow and loo dewy. The scent is also quite pleasant, as it is a bit citrusy. I have to say I was impressed with this stuff. It applies well with you finger or a stippling brush to help diffuse the look of it. I really recommend this stuff. Plus, a little goes a long way so this will last a good long while. I would give this product five stars if there was a wider range of shades available. That would be my only complaint about this stuff.
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
Usually I loved e.l.f but I feel like the advertising is very misleading. The image they put is very different from how this product actually looks. different size, color, and this isn’t really even a highlighter it’s way to pigmented more than glittery! E.l.f. Needs to fix this ASAP
Sarah O.
Oxford
I think this is an underrated product. It’s a nice, soft formula that gives a nice little blush to the cheeks. I’ve had this tube for years and years - it’s been around way longer than highlights and strobes were in style. It’s a great product and worth a couple bucks.
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love highlight!! However this one starts out beautiful, but as the day continues it becomes less noticable. I did enjoy using it on my eyes for no make-up make-up days and it gave a little pop/sparkle to the eyes.  It blended well and was not greasy!
Brittani C.
Bremerton , WA
I like to use this over or under my powder highlight. It IS a little difficult to blend with foundation but a little goes a long way! Very pretty shimmery finish on the skin. I don’t like liquid highlights too much but I would recommend this one
Jay 💖.
This is a decent liquid highlight,it goes on easily and has a nice effect. It's shimmery,but not in a bad way. The only reason I didn't like it is that the only color that I could ever find is a pink tone,that didn't look quite right with my undertone. I ended up giving this to a friend with a slightly deeper skin tone compared to my pale/albino tone,and it looked fabulous on her skin. It never disturbed my foundation,and lasted quite a while on me,even during the summer days. I would recommend it.
kiley c.
I PAID A 1$ FOR THIS AT THE DOLLAR TREE !!! If your local dollar tree has these defenitly buy one . The shine isn't the brightest but for a dollar ? It's so worth it. I also use this to fix my other broken highlighters , it works amazing .
Katelyn S.
Very blinding, I really loved the look of this. It does fade throughout the day though, and with the pink color, it makes your cheeks/nose look very pink. If youre looking for a cheap, blinding highlight though, then this is it.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
I got this on a sale from where I use to work so I thought why not. It was so affordable for so much product. I got it and I tried it on but it’s too pink for my skin tone. Although I don’t like the shade, it could be use to play around for festival/ rave makeup looks. I love the texture it’s smooth and soft and dramatizes if you put highlighter over it.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.