BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Sophia A.
This is the first highlighting product i ever used. It's beautiful on the cheekbones and gives such a healthy glow.
Now I actually to mix a little into my foundation because it gives a really natural luminosity! Definitely recommend people try this trick!
Alexis G.
Contoocook
Yikes. I had a breakout in the exact shape I put this "whip" on. It was grossly thick, and made me look a sweaty mess in the worst way. Definitely need to try a baked highlight as opposed to a weird gross liquid highlight. Have not been a huge fan of ELF products lately, it seems everything I try makes me break out!
Heather R.
This liquid highlighter from Elf leaves a beautiful pale pink glow. It can get very thin and watery though, especially if you haven't used it in a while. If you're not careful, you can squirt out way too much. I def have to shake it up a good bit before use. It is nice & very cheap but honestly not something I reach for often.
Veronica V.
I had just about given up on highlighters when I found this product. I have dry skin and large pores and powder highlights seem to just put a spotlight on them. This was my first "liquid" highlight and it's just what I needed. Like a primer, it seems to glide over my pores and makes them less visible.
This product does create a more dramatic look, but careful application helps tone it down if you're going for subtle. I would definitely purchase again and I look forward to more color options in the future!
Kayla A.
I LOVE this highlighter! A friend bought it for me because she said she thought it would look good on me and she was right! It’s super shimmery, which I love and a pretty pinkish color. I usually wear it when I’m going out and want a little extra pop to my makeup. If you like shimmer, I would totally recommend this!
Natalie P.
Los Angeles
Tbese are beautiful but very difficult to blend. I would recommend wearing them on thier own or maybe even with a light bb cream. They're not really long lasting and they're really thick. Also, there's its kinda glitterly. I wouldn't recommend these except if you're the type of person to go out with natural looks.
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I recently found this product for a great deal, it was on a clearance shelf in Walmart. I really enjoy using this product, and I've been using it as a liquid highlighter. It creates a glowing dewy look. It is also light on the skin and very easily blended.
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This highlight is very subtle but very beautiful. You only need a little bit. It blends the best with a few dabs on with the finger and then the rest with a wet beauty sponge. The glow lasts all day until you take it off. You can also use it as a cream base and apply a powder highlight on top for an extra glow.
Aaima P.
Staten Island, NY
The elf shimmering facial whip has a beautiful glow and is very pigmented however its not the easiest to blend using your fingers would give the best results a brush would leave a streaky finish although the product for the cost is worth and I would recommend
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this product, it is very intense and I like it a lot. The intensity of it is great and many people complain about a sticky residue but this has not been a problem for me. I would recommend getting this because it is really great and very cheap!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.