BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Savannah W.
Yes! Yes yes yes! Elf continues to be one of my favorite brands because of the price and quality. I put this stuff on my cheekbones, tip of the nose and chin. It's so smooth and so beautiful especially in natural light.
Carolina C.
Well, this one didn't win my heart. I find it very patchy and it didn't work for me at all. :( What is very sad because I love e.l.f. products! They are so good and the price is awesome! But unfortunately this product didn't work for me.
brissa m.
Fairfield
This is good stuff i recommend purchasing this if ur looking for a creme highlighter it smells good and looks good apply it your cheekbones and set it with a powder highlighter and its cheap what more could you ask for?
Stephanie T.
Montrose, MI
I love this it's a nice peachy light pink mousse highlighter, it goes on smooth and blends out nicely for a shimmery but not glittery life like finish, perfect to apply under blushes. It lasts all day. It is one that I have repurchased again ,and continue to use. Love it!
Pria W.
this product is one of my faves. it's liquid consistency makes it easy to apply. i use it on the upper part of my cheek bone & it gives me the perfect shimmer. i don't think this product would be good for oily skin but i definitely recommend it
Shalee K.
Granite City, IL
It was my first sort of highlighter. Purchased this shade and hoped that it won't be too pinky. It was perfect for my skin tone! I am light with pink undertone. I apply it on my cheekbones, brow bone, chin and cupids bow and it looks the best on cheekbones, everywhere else it is too pink and unnatural as if I applied glittery blush. Shimmer is very nice.
Emily F.
Absolutely a gorgeous highlight! I love applying this underneath my foundation just to create a soft natural blushed glow to the skin. I definitely would recommend this to other makeup lovers. Such a great product for an affordable price.
Flor M.
Pharr, TX
My first impression of this product was that I was not gonna like it at all! I never ordered it online, but when e.l.f was having a free gift promotion, it arrived in the mail. Turns out I am so in love with this product! It is a great base for powder highlight, it really makes your highlight pop! The only problem I have with it is that every single time I use it, is that the product separates a bit, and the first squeeze is usually oil. Other than that, the product is great for its price!
Joseth A.
Say hello to my newest obsession, the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip highlighters are the most amazing thing I have ever used! To be honest obsession probably doesn’t even cover it. I currently have two from this line and I just ordered the other three because these are simply awesome and they only COST $1. Nobody can so no to that! If you don’t own these yet, you are seriously missing out!
Brookyn G.
Russellville, AL
This product is absolutely genius. i usually can use creme highlighters but this one is gorgeous. it is a little watery but very pigmented. very shimmery finish on the skin. it blends out so very nice. i would recommend 100% elf is such an amazing company
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.