BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Xandra C.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Very Very pigmented, color is very beautiful and is shimmery, a little big can go a long way, takes time to blend fully, it hold for an all day wear, I definitely recommend you guys to buy this, it would finish your makeup look
Mary I.
This was just ok. There was very little color payoff for me, I used it as a highlight and to halo my eyes a bit. Gave it to my neice who is three and she had buckets of fun smearing it all over her face. With half a container of the production could see shimmer shine and a little color. It was worth it for my neice who had do much fun.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product if you want a simple shimmer without paying so much. ELF has really great prices which amazes me. It does have a glitter shimmer. It has a pink pearl look to it. Only use a little bit because it goes a long way. I dont buy highlighters often but I would buy this one since it works well and is so affordable.
Flor G.
For the money, $1, if you slightly squeeze some on the back of your hand and tap it with a brush and then apply to the top of the cheekbones, it's the most beautiful shine you will ever get from any other highlighter. They have recently came out with a few more colors.
Jackie R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It is very pigmented and can be a little difficult to apply, and easy to apply too much. I love how shimmery it is without being glittery. I have had the same tube for years and haven't gone through it all. I find it easiest to apply if I apply it to the back of my hand and use a sponge to pat it onto my skin lightly.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
I love this stuff. I thought the pink colored one would look weird with my tan skin but it’s not that noticeable! This looks great on its own but works amazingly as a base for powder highlight. To apply this you need the tiniest amounts — I just dot this on the high points of my face and blend in with my fingers. So good yet so cheap!
Rachael B.
$1dollar highlighter?!?! I like to use this shimmering facial whip as a base for my highlight. It goes on super easy and has just the right amount of sparkles. When I first got it, I would wear it on its own but since I love a "in your face highlight" I layered my Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child highlighters on top and was in LOVE!
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
I wasn't impressed by this. I had seen wonderful reviews of it on YouTube but I don't understand why. It swatches pretty but once applied and blended on the face, it hardly showed up. The only places you could see it at was on the dry patches that it clung to, making it impossible to blend. Even though it's cheap, save your money!
Mim A.
It does a decent job, especially for the price of $1. You can get a pretty good glow/highlight from it. It's buildable for more drama. Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
candice b.
Spokane, WA
This highlight (I use the lilac color) is awesome for spring!! It gives you a nice Rosy glow that is perfect for spring. It brightens up my face, and looks like I'm glowing from within. A little of this product goes a long way, and application is done best by tapping it on with your fingers and blending with a beauty blender.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.