BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This highlight is very subtle but very beautiful. You only need a little bit. It blends the best with a few dabs on with the finger and then the rest with a wet beauty sponge. The glow lasts all day until you take it off. You can also use it as a cream base and apply a powder highlight on top for an extra glow.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
I really like this product, it is very intense and I like it a lot. The intensity of it is great and many people complain about a sticky residue but this has not been a problem for me. I would recommend getting this because it is really great and very cheap!
Jennifer T.
One of my favorite Highlighting Products, E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip! The shade "Spotlight" is My Absolute FAVORITE for a Bright Brow bone Highlight! Each shade is beautiful in its own way! Definitely worth Trying for $1 each! This Product Dries QUICKLY ~ So Be prepared to Use it FAST once You apply it!
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
This is a very good product for the price that you pay and I would say this product is underrated for what it does. I use this product by mixing it up with my foundation to give my face a more luminous look. I love how this facial whip has multiple like colors.
Sadie E.
I bought these and didn't use them for the longest time and I beat myself up over it lol. They're super gorgeous and even make a good eyeshadow if you're doing just one color on your lid. Some colors aren't as flattering for pale skin as others but they're all gorgeous nonetheless. I feel like there's a shade for everyone
brissa m.
Fairfield
This is good stuff i recommend purchasing this if ur looking for a creme highlighter it smells good and looks good apply it your cheekbones and set it with a powder highlighter and its cheap what more could you ask for?
Kourtney S.
Bonne Terre, MO
I LOVE this in the color pink lemonade. It looks super radiant and give your face just the right amount of blushed tones that you need. It has an awesome highlight to it and makes your face looks amazing!!!
Tara J.
Sherman oaks , CA
In most areas this is only a 1$. For 1$ you get sooooo many uses out of this. The only thing is it's a little heavy when you put it on but it smells really good and works really nicely. Also you can use it to layer your highlight and get such an intense glow the only thing is it'll feel a little heavy.
Carolina C.
Well, this one didn't win my heart. I find it very patchy and it didn't work for me at all. :( What is very sad because I love e.l.f. products! They are so good and the price is awesome! But unfortunately this product didn't work for me.
Rita M.
While I like how this product feels on my skin, I think it's a little too shiny and not very natural looking. It also made my skin feel a little oily. Since I have yellow undertones already, this product didn't suit my skin
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.