BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I like using this shimmering facial whip as a blush. It goes rather sheer when you blend it out. But it has a nice metallic effect. It's a cute pink shade. it does tend to separate so you'll knead to need it up before you use it. I'd say it's a great value for a dollar.
Mim A.
It does a decent job, especially for the price of $1. You can get a pretty good glow/highlight from it. It's buildable for more drama. Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
candice b.
Spokane, WA
This highlight (I use the lilac color) is awesome for spring!! It gives you a nice Rosy glow that is perfect for spring. It brightens up my face, and looks like I'm glowing from within. A little of this product goes a long way, and application is done best by tapping it on with your fingers and blending with a beauty blender.
Sarah B.
NOT A FAN IF YOU CAN GET IT ON WITHOUT IT BEING SO SHIMMERY IT COULD BE GREAT BUT IT WAS NOT GREAT ON ITS OWN. IT LAST ONLY BECAUSE I CAN'T USE IT OFTEN DUE TO SHIMMERY AND MIXTURE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT TO MAKE IT WORK. I WOULDN'T BUY THIS AGAIN HONESTLY.
Brenda L.
Dallas , TX
I love this product I use it for highlight or for my eyeshadow it blend nicely and how they say little goes a long way .. it has a good shines and looks natural I recommend it
Kary H.
Alton, IL
It is an awesome drugstore find. It is a champagne highlight without looking glittery. It is very cheap and travel friendly. It is shimmery and looks good as a highlighter, arch highlight, and inner corner highlight. I like to take this with me when traveling so if I lose it, it's no big deal and it's cheap and easily replaceable.
Chelsea L.
Branson, MO
I absolutely love this shimmer highlighter. It is very well pigmented, like that of a name brand one. I put it on after my concealer and it stays all day long. The only complaint I have is that it is kind of sticky. Other than that, the product is great for the cheap price!
Emily D.
Mission, TX
I actually have this e.l.f shimmering facial whip, i use it as a high lighter because it leaves it so sparkly i love it! it was also very affordable!! its very pigmented! if you're looking for something that will stand out i recommend it !
Eilyn V.
Hialeah, FL
When initially looking at this product, I figured it would give me a "powdered look" as does most makeup that is too light for my skin. I decided to give it a try! A little does go a very long way and I find a need to dab it along the area in which I will be using the product as it dries quickly, thus, becoming difficult to spread. Nevertheless, it gives a really nice dewey look to my skin.
Bri J.
Wilmington, NC
I was surprised of the quality of this product despite being a drugstore brand. I felt it lasted just as long, if not longer, than some of my high end make up brands. The finish wasn't as great as I would have hoped (I like a fresh, dewy look), since it delivers a matte finish, but I think it would come in handy for occasions when Im looking for that kind of matte finish.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.