BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Keimy S.
San Antonio
I have pink lemonade and i used this for highlighting but it has a little pinkish color so i used this also as a blush. I little bit sticky and you really need to shake well before use because the water always come off if you didn't shake it well
Veronica V.
I had just about given up on highlighters when I found this product. I have dry skin and large pores and powder highlights seem to just put a spotlight on them. This was my first "liquid" highlight and it's just what I needed. Like a primer, it seems to glide over my pores and makes them less visible.
This product does create a more dramatic look, but careful application helps tone it down if you're going for subtle. I would definitely purchase again and I look forward to more color options in the future!
Hannah P.
Birch Run, MI
The product is a bit sticky so it's not my go to buy if you are looking for a cheap descent highlight this is the one. The product was easy to blend I like use a finger just to give it a natural look. I would recommend the product with a powder highlight over top.
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
I was shocked at how pigmented it was. For it to be $1 it worked pretty good. A little went a long way and it lasted for the whole day. It was such a pretty color on my medium to dark skin. I will say you have to use a good blending brush to get it to move but other than that I have no complaints. I would buy again!
Kayla A.
I LOVE this highlighter! A friend bought it for me because she said she thought it would look good on me and she was right! It’s super shimmery, which I love and a pretty pinkish color. I usually wear it when I’m going out and want a little extra pop to my makeup. If you like shimmer, I would totally recommend this!
Heather R.
This liquid highlighter from Elf leaves a beautiful pale pink glow. It can get very thin and watery though, especially if you haven't used it in a while. If you're not careful, you can squirt out way too much. I def have to shake it up a good bit before use. It is nice & very cheap but honestly not something I reach for often.
Lexie H.
This product is very creamy and goes on smoothly and it smells like oranges!! It's very pigmented and definitely highlights your skin with pink undertones. It's very affordable and it's definitely worth purchasing
Ashley L.
Gainesville, GA
I recently found this product for a great deal, it was on a clearance shelf in Walmart. I really enjoy using this product, and I've been using it as a liquid highlighter. It creates a glowing dewy look. It is also light on the skin and very easily blended.
Jennifer T.
One of my favorite Highlighting Products, E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip! The shade "Spotlight" is My Absolute FAVORITE for a Bright Brow bone Highlight! Each shade is beautiful in its own way! Definitely worth Trying for $1 each! This Product Dries QUICKLY ~ So Be prepared to Use it FAST once You apply it!
D'sirré B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This highlight is very subtle but very beautiful. You only need a little bit. It blends the best with a few dabs on with the finger and then the rest with a wet beauty sponge. The glow lasts all day until you take it off. You can also use it as a cream base and apply a powder highlight on top for an extra glow.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.