BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Perfect $1 dupe for Benefits High Beam liquid highlighter ! Super easy to blend in ! Gives such a good pay off , pretty good for a drugstore highlighter . I have combination skin and it works great on me I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for a good liquid highlighter e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
e.l.f. is one of my favorite brands of makeup because of how affordable it is. This facial whip is not too heavy, not too sheer/colored, and adds a great glow to my face! Cannot believe how affordable this product is. Wish it came in a bigger container!
Hibah M.
Riverside
Very easy to use, and a little goes a long way. The product is extremely shiny but if put in the right areas can easily make your face only shine when certain angles of lights hit it, and that's the point of the highlighters. Wonderful pigmentation!
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Smells like pink lemonade and shines bright like a diamond. For only $1 I was amazed how much I glistened and how beautiful the glimmer was. I use it now to enhance powder illuminators on top of it. It gives it an extra boost. The price, product, and pigment make it recomendable.
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
I have tried a lot of products from Elf and I have to say besides their brushes I really haven't been impressed, and the same rings true for this. I am not impressed with their formulas and they usually arrive dried up before I even get to open them
Jen R.
Found this at a Walmart in the dollar section and thought it'd be worth a try. I usually use it as a blush, but sometimes out it on my lips for a shiny metallic look. Sticky, but has good pigmentation. Nice size, fairly small so I can easily fit in in a purse. Worth the money
alexandria j.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is the greatest highlighter you will ever find! I use it to highlight my eyebrows (under and over) my cheeks, and my forehead. You can use it anywhere you want to add a "Pop"!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE e.l.f. because is cruelty free! The price for this Shimmering Facial Whip is a few dollars! Can you believe that! I absolutely adore this and buy extras for friends all the time! Also, most importantly, it does not dry up and show any wrinkles you might have. Very important for women! I wish I could give it 10 stars!
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
The e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip is a great highlighter. It is easy to apply, but not as easy to blend. I would not recommend for oily skin. I have oily skin and it makes my skin look even oily. It is really pigmented. If I had to buy it, I would.
VE-1103947gabriela t.
Doral, FL
I use this illuminator about 8 months ago and I like its delicate pink shade, it shines wow.It is easy to apply the liquid is thick and with very little product you can achieve the brightness you are looking for.
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I am a little disappointed with this product..I was so exited to try it but it is not worth the hype. I planned to use it as a highlighter but it is super sticky and extremely hard to blend. I tried using a flat foundation brush and my beauty blender to blend but it looked very unnatural when it was on my skin.. I was really hoping for a better result.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.