BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
molli🎀 m.
Shirley, IL
i like using this when im in a rush but its not the best and i would say its more sheer. its good for a combination for dry and oily skin. some pros is its great for when you are in a rush and i would not recommend this to others
Anna W.
Columbia, SC
The color of this is beautiful, but I am overall not a fan of liquid highlighters. This was a really affordable option so I could test the waters to see if I liked the liquid highlter option versus stick or powder. It applied well and had a good sheen, but my personal preference is pressed powder. I would recommend since it wasn’t a bad quality and was a super affordable price.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
These are really cheap so I bought them. They are pigmented and pretty. But I don't like how thick it is and the smell. When I opened it and squeezed some out onto the back of my hand, it squirted so much shimmery watery liquid everywhere and made a mess.
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
At first I wasn't sure how to use this product. It says it can be used as highlighter or lip color so I used it as a highlighter. It really added that bit of shimmer that I wanted without being overly outrageous. Has a bit of a pink undertone, which you can tell from looking at it.
Anabel J.
Bakersfield , CA
For $2 this is a winner. I can't believe that it's only $2 because the quality of it is like a $20 one. It's such a great affordable, pigmented highlighter. It's comfortable and blendable without creating texture on the face.
Leena I.
Los Alamitos, CA
Intended glow that I love!! It's not sticky like glue which is a problem that a lot of liquid highlighters have, but not this one. You glow to the gods and it's everything! It's not expensive and you get what you're paying for! Definitely add to you're makeup collection with this item @influenster #Bloombadge #contest
Heather R.
This liquid highlighter from Elf leaves a beautiful pale pink glow. It can get very thin and watery though, especially if you haven't used it in a while. If you're not careful, you can squirt out way too much. I def have to shake it up a good bit before use. It is nice & very cheap but honestly not something I reach for often.
Veronica V.
I had just about given up on highlighters when I found this product. I have dry skin and large pores and powder highlights seem to just put a spotlight on them. This was my first "liquid" highlight and it's just what I needed. Like a primer, it seems to glide over my pores and makes them less visible.
This product does create a more dramatic look, but careful application helps tone it down if you're going for subtle. I would definitely purchase again and I look forward to more color options in the future!
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
I was shocked at how pigmented it was. For it to be $1 it worked pretty good. A little went a long way and it lasted for the whole day. It was such a pretty color on my medium to dark skin. I will say you have to use a good blending brush to get it to move but other than that I have no complaints. I would buy again!
Natalie P.
Los Angeles
Tbese are beautiful but very difficult to blend. I would recommend wearing them on thier own or maybe even with a light bb cream. They're not really long lasting and they're really thick. Also, there's its kinda glitterly. I wouldn't recommend these except if you're the type of person to go out with natural looks.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.