BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
candice b.
Spokane, WA
This highlight (I use the lilac color) is awesome for spring!! It gives you a nice Rosy glow that is perfect for spring. It brightens up my face, and looks like I'm glowing from within. A little of this product goes a long way, and application is done best by tapping it on with your fingers and blending with a beauty blender.
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
I actually have this e.l.f shimmering facial whip, i use it as a high lighter because it leaves it so sparkly i love it! it was also very affordable!! its very pigmented! if you're looking for something that will stand out i recommend it !
blue ..
Once again I want to say I love all Elf products. They are affordable and great quality. Such simple colors allow me to feel comfortable and glamorous at the same time. I would buy it again anytime! I recommend it for anyone that is looking for great but simple shimmer.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
These are really cheap so I bought them. They are pigmented and pretty. But I don't like how thick it is and the smell. When I opened it and squeezed some out onto the back of my hand, it squirted so much shimmery watery liquid everywhere and made a mess.
Shannon Y.
Weatherford, TX
Elf products are wonderful. I feel like I can get so many products for a small amount. Almost feels like Christmas. Some can be hit or miss for my skin type but they are constantly coming out with new products and it is so fun to try them. The Shimmering Facial Whip is wonderful. Very mousse like and just the right amount of shimmer. Always have so much fun with Elf products.
kaitlyn r.
When I first bought this I really didn't think it was going to be that good. But I actually love this! It's really pretty and pigmented. Since it's a slight pink champagne color I think it would look good on everyone and totally recommend it!
Marissa M.
Brighton, MA
How can you not love anything from elf? This is a pale pink undertone to it with a little bit of pearlized sheen. Pros are definitely the price. Cons would be that it's not for oily skin. I would buy again because I have dry skin and peachy/pink undertones work for me.
molli🎀 m.
Shirley, IL
i like using this when im in a rush but its not the best and i would say its more sheer. its good for a combination for dry and oily skin. some pros is its great for when you are in a rush and i would not recommend this to others
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
I like dry highlighters better than moist ones since I can't ever seem to get them not to look caked. The color is nice it's just too much.. very pale pink and very very cheap . Maybe others have better luck with these than I do.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Love, love, LOVE! Omg this product is so inexpensive and so good! I apply a little dot on my fingers or on my sponge and blend that on the tops of my cheeks and it gives his beautiful and quite blinding glow! I do set this with powder highlight to set it and it intensifies the highlight even more! Love! I super recommend!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.