BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
This was a nice product in theory but it is not my favorite. It does last a long time though. I have oily skin and did not have to much of a problem. Some pros would be the pigment and some cons would be how thick it is makes it hard to blend out at times.
Melissa A.
Perfect $1 dupe for Benefits High Beam liquid highlighter ! Super easy to blend in ! Gives such a good pay off , pretty good for a drugstore highlighter . I have combination skin and it works great on me I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for a good liquid highlighter e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Gloria J.
Columbia heights
This stuff is the stuff I fell in love instantly, I don't and will never have anything wrong or bad to say I use this every day and will till I find something better which I seriously doubt I will. Yes yes yes 100% stand by this highlighter. Another elf product if you try once you'll love it. Great highlight also flawless finish along with all day stay.
Haley D.
I bought this on Amazon for under $2 with free shipping as an add-on item. I am so glad I purchased this.. I got into makeup more recently and don't know how to highlight, nor do I feel the need to learn. This whip gives you such a pretty shine on cheeks/nose.
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
So. I'm torn. It's a gorgeous shimmer but I'm not big with how it blended out. I have combo skin, neutral undertone but I do have freckle. It's a shimmery pale that could be beautiful, but I may need to work more with this and a different foundation/setting powder to really pull out the shimmer.
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
e.l.f. is one of my favorite brands of makeup because of how affordable it is. This facial whip is not too heavy, not too sheer/colored, and adds a great glow to my face! Cannot believe how affordable this product is. Wish it came in a bigger container!
Jen R.
Found this at a Walmart in the dollar section and thought it'd be worth a try. I usually use it as a blush, but sometimes out it on my lips for a shiny metallic look. Sticky, but has good pigmentation. Nice size, fairly small so I can easily fit in in a purse. Worth the money
alexandria j.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is the greatest highlighter you will ever find! I use it to highlight my eyebrows (under and over) my cheeks, and my forehead. You can use it anywhere you want to add a "Pop"!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE e.l.f. because is cruelty free! The price for this Shimmering Facial Whip is a few dollars! Can you believe that! I absolutely adore this and buy extras for friends all the time! Also, most importantly, it does not dry up and show any wrinkles you might have. Very important for women! I wish I could give it 10 stars!
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
I have tried a lot of products from Elf and I have to say besides their brushes I really haven't been impressed, and the same rings true for this. I am not impressed with their formulas and they usually arrive dried up before I even get to open them
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Smells like pink lemonade and shines bright like a diamond. For only $1 I was amazed how much I glistened and how beautiful the glimmer was. I use it now to enhance powder illuminators on top of it. It gives it an extra boost. The price, product, and pigment make it recomendable.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.