BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is a great product if you want a simple shimmer without paying so much. ELF has really great prices which amazes me. It does have a glitter shimmer. It has a pink pearl look to it. Only use a little bit because it goes a long way. I dont buy highlighters often but I would buy this one since it works well and is so affordable.
Flor G.
For the money, $1, if you slightly squeeze some on the back of your hand and tap it with a brush and then apply to the top of the cheekbones, it's the most beautiful shine you will ever get from any other highlighter. They have recently came out with a few more colors.
Jackie R.
Omaha, NE
This is one of my favorite highlighters. It is very pigmented and can be a little difficult to apply, and easy to apply too much. I love how shimmery it is without being glittery. I have had the same tube for years and haven't gone through it all. I find it easiest to apply if I apply it to the back of my hand and use a sponge to pat it onto my skin lightly.
Rachael B.
$1dollar highlighter?!?! I like to use this shimmering facial whip as a base for my highlight. It goes on super easy and has just the right amount of sparkles. When I first got it, I would wear it on its own but since I love a "in your face highlight" I layered my Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child highlighters on top and was in LOVE!
Kenady W.
Chattanooga, TN
I wasn't impressed by this. I had seen wonderful reviews of it on YouTube but I don't understand why. It swatches pretty but once applied and blended on the face, it hardly showed up. The only places you could see it at was on the dry patches that it clung to, making it impossible to blend. Even though it's cheap, save your money!
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Ugh I wanted to like this so badly. Usually o love elf because the price point is great and the products are usually high quality. I absolutely hate this as a highlighter, it settles in to every pore, line, or dry area on the skin. I gave it 2 stars because it actually looks pretty on the lid or applied to the center of the lips
Mim A.
It does a decent job, especially for the price of $1. You can get a pretty good glow/highlight from it. It's buildable for more drama. Only thing that bothers me is the product separates, sometimes all it puts out is a watery liquid with no pigment or sheen. Also if you don't apply enough it tends to lose it's ability to blend.
Chelsea L.
Branson, MO
I absolutely love this shimmer highlighter. It is very well pigmented, like that of a name brand one. I put it on after my concealer and it stays all day long. The only complaint I have is that it is kind of sticky. Other than that, the product is great for the cheap price!
Sarah B.
NOT A FAN IF YOU CAN GET IT ON WITHOUT IT BEING SO SHIMMERY IT COULD BE GREAT BUT IT WAS NOT GREAT ON ITS OWN. IT LAST ONLY BECAUSE I CAN'T USE IT OFTEN DUE TO SHIMMERY AND MIXTURE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT TO MAKE IT WORK. I WOULDN'T BUY THIS AGAIN HONESTLY.
Elizabeth T.
The e.l.f. shimmering facial whip in lilac petal does give a shimmer to the skin wear applied. The reason for 2 stars is that I generally cannot see it having the same effect on the skin after a few hours of wear, it just seems to disappear after a little while, and I am not sure where all the little shimmers are getting to.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.