BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
I love this stuff! It is amazing how bright and shimmery it is. It lasts a long time & definitely beats my other highlighters. It is confusing to blend at first because it is liquid, but once you get the hang of it, it's a must have. The price for the quality is so convenient.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
i have used this many times as a cream highlight. I am not a fan of it for that use simply because I don't think it blends that well. I have started mixing a little bit of this in with foundation or other products that I want to add some subtle shimmer in, works great for that.
Teresa G.
Williston, ND
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is a must have in my makeup bag. This product is a great purchase for anyone who likes to watch their spending but still loves a good glow. When used under your highlighter it gives an added glow that lasts all day. You will not be sorry if you find yourself at the e.l.f. Section of Target and pick one up to try.
Crisleidy T.
These are the bomb.com!!!! They're sooo great and only a DOLLAR!!!! Wow elf really did it with one!!! I've used it on my eyes,lips and face and it always looks great! Never disappoints!! I love these so much I have backups just in case!!
Fasnya G.
Tucson, AZ
i love this product for highlighter. I usally apply with the tips of my fingers on to my cheek bones. The product is not really pigmented where it blinds you but also not sheer. I love using this product under a powder highlighter in order to make my highlight more intense!
Dana K.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love the color of this. I got it with a set and I wish I had more. It is pretty sticky to apply and blend and I saw reviews that mix it with foundation so I may try that. Overall though I love this product and I've gotten so many compliments on how it looks.
Taylor S.
Cleveland, OH
For the price point this is a good product. I believe I got it for three dollars. It leaves a nice subtle glow but for those that like a crazy highlighted face, skip this. Its hard to work with and not worth it for the payoff. Would recommend for subtle makeup lovers.
Kaitlyn D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a very versatile product. You can use it virtually anywhere on your face. It is somewhat pigmented and would make a great base for eyeshadow or highlighter. My only real problem with the product was that it would separate and watery bits of product would come out and you'd have to massage the packaging and shake it up to get it to be normal again. However the product is only a dollar, and in that regard it is worth a try.
Rebekah T.
San Antonio , TX
I really loved this product! It's so tiny and compact and I loved that I could just take it in my purse for a quick touch up whenever. The color is very pigmented but not overwhelming and in my opinion it suits many skin tones because I've popped some on my friends and it's suited them all very well! Overall for the price and the quality of the product I could never complain!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
These a great when you want a soft highlight (not full glam) on a light makeup day. The blend easily with a sponge or your finger. I also like to use them as a liquid base under some of my powder highlights. It works great with my oily skin, and the best part is that it's only a dollar.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.