BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sara H.
Salem, VA
I am a little disappointed with this product..I was so exited to try it but it is not worth the hype. I planned to use it as a highlighter but it is super sticky and extremely hard to blend. I tried using a flat foundation brush and my beauty blender to blend but it looked very unnatural when it was on my skin.. I was really hoping for a better result.
Kimberly V.
Love mixing this product with my foundation, it makes the finish nice and glowly. This product easily blends alone and with my foundations. I have dry skin and this products does not seem to irritate my skin. I defiantly recommend this product!!
Tiffany J.
This was the first liquid highlighter I tried and it works good when used with a powder. Alone it fades very fast but for the first hour or so it looks good. I tried to layer it but the results were so so. When combined with a powder you can get a highlight seen from space lol.
Loren J.
Carmichael
I love using this as a base highlighter when I want my highlight to blind you like when you look at your phone in the middle of the night on full brightness lol but seriously, using this first then lightly sprsying setting spray & quickly dusting on loose highlighter, like diamond glow powder, will make it pop and that glow will last all day!
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I do not like this one at all it's A bad Texter and I want to recommend it to absolutely not one you can barely even see it and it's not easy to apply or blend would never buy this one again it's just not worth it but I guess you get what you pay for
Bri R.
I found this product to be hard to work with. It's thicker than I would like, which makes it harder to blend in nicely over foundation. It was a bit sticky. However, it gives a very good highlight and because it is liquid you can get a precise line if you work with the right brush.
Ali H.
I really like this stuff. I use the pink ones for my blush and it makes me really glow. Plus, the price is $1! I used mine everyday for a month and it finally went out. For $1 and a whole month worth of amazing product, it's great. I wouldn't recommend putting it on your lips like it says you can, its kind of sticky but for a blush it's great!
Xandra C.
Elmwood Park
Very Very pigmented, color is very beautiful and is shimmery, a little big can go a long way, takes time to blend fully, it hold for an all day wear, I definitely recommend you guys to buy this, it would finish your makeup look
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip may look a little too shimmery at first but with blending the product it can become one of your go to's daily. It is easy to apply and becomes a beautiful finishing to you makeup. This is a good product to try.
Flor G.
For the money, $1, if you slightly squeeze some on the back of your hand and tap it with a brush and then apply to the top of the cheekbones, it's the most beautiful shine you will ever get from any other highlighter. They have recently came out with a few more colors.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.