BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Kaitlyn D.
Lincoln, NE
This is a very versatile product. You can use it virtually anywhere on your face. It is somewhat pigmented and would make a great base for eyeshadow or highlighter. My only real problem with the product was that it would separate and watery bits of product would come out and you'd have to massage the packaging and shake it up to get it to be normal again. However the product is only a dollar, and in that regard it is worth a try.
Ysabel E.
Anaheim
This is such an amazing foundation for your highlight. If you're absolutely in love with the intense highlight look, pop this baby on every part of your face you love to highlight. Blend it in, and throw on your beautiful and favorite powder highlight on top to make yourself glow brighter than you ever have before.
Rebekah T.
San Antonio, TX
I really loved this product! It's so tiny and compact and I loved that I could just take it in my purse for a quick touch up whenever. The color is very pigmented but not overwhelming and in my opinion it suits many skin tones because I've popped some on my friends and it's suited them all very well! Overall for the price and the quality of the product I could never complain!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
These a great when you want a soft highlight (not full glam) on a light makeup day. The blend easily with a sponge or your finger. I also like to use them as a liquid base under some of my powder highlights. It works great with my oily skin, and the best part is that it's only a dollar.
Kayla R.
Princeton, KY
I first thought that this wasn't worth my time, But then I tried using it in a different way. I apply this before i apply my highlighter. Kinda like a base for my highlighter. I only dap it on in small amounts. Then I apply my highlighter and It makes my highlighter stand out more!! I use this almost everyday!
Amber M.
This product is literally so good???? It's only one dollar, yet a little goes a long way and the shine that it produces can really blind you. I would recommend using this after foundation but before powder, as its sticky and not powdery. Also, the lilac petal shade has a pinkish tone to it, so keep that in mind! Overall, I'd definitely recommend this budget saver.
Lucy P.
Merion Sta, PA
Kind of tacky in texture, but overall, I like it. If I want a long lasting, intense highlight, I'll use this with Becca Moonstone layered over it. I have the white color. I used to have the pinky one, but it was too frosty for a blush and too pink for a highlight.
Cara U.
South Orange , NJ
I honestly have mixed opinions about this product. I bought mine in the shade lilac petal, and I found it to be a little too pigmented for my skin. When I first got it, I found it a bit hard to blend in. However, I found it best to use a small amount and blend it in with a beauty blender. It's worth it for the price, but I have better liquid highlighters in my collection.
barbie m.
This is a really nice highlighter. It does leave a pinky-tone, but I love it. It can be intense depending on how much you use, but you can make it as suddle or as bright as you'd like, which is what I love about it. It makes a really nice shine that is really hard to find in most powder highlighter, I think, and you can find it in most drug stores! This is a must have.
Sarah R.
This is a smooth cream and light shimmer color with a pink/pearl undertones. I will say it does get a little oily on all day use but I use this from a cream blush to a eye lid primer not what it's meant for but it works for me. I wish it came in a bigger bottle
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.