BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
So. I'm torn. It's a gorgeous shimmer but I'm not big with how it blended out. I have combo skin, neutral undertone but I do have freckle. It's a shimmery pale that could be beautiful, but I may need to work more with this and a different foundation/setting powder to really pull out the shimmer.
Hibs
Very easy to use, and a little goes a long way. The product is extremely shiny but if put in the right areas can easily make your face only shine when certain angles of lights hit it, and that's the point of the highlighters. Wonderful pigmentation!
Jen R.
Found this at a Walmart in the dollar section and thought it'd be worth a try. I usually use it as a blush, but sometimes out it on my lips for a shiny metallic look. Sticky, but has good pigmentation. Nice size, fairly small so I can easily fit in in a purse. Worth the money
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
I have tried a lot of products from Elf and I have to say besides their brushes I really haven't been impressed, and the same rings true for this. I am not impressed with their formulas and they usually arrive dried up before I even get to open them
Alexandria M.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is the greatest highlighter you will ever find! I use it to highlight my eyebrows (under and over) my cheeks, and my forehead. You can use it anywhere you want to add a "Pop"!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE e.l.f. because is cruelty free! The price for this Shimmering Facial Whip is a few dollars! Can you believe that! I absolutely adore this and buy extras for friends all the time! Also, most importantly, it does not dry up and show any wrinkles you might have. Very important for women! I wish I could give it 10 stars!
Sara H.
Salem, VA
I am a little disappointed with this product..I was so exited to try it but it is not worth the hype. I planned to use it as a highlighter but it is super sticky and extremely hard to blend. I tried using a flat foundation brush and my beauty blender to blend but it looked very unnatural when it was on my skin.. I was really hoping for a better result.
VE-1103947gabriela t.
Doral, FL
I use this illuminator about 8 months ago and I like its delicate pink shade, it shines wow.It is easy to apply the liquid is thick and with very little product you can achieve the brightness you are looking for.
Ashley M.
The price point is too good not to try. Though it's a small tube only a little
Is needed. The formula is pretty and actually quite pigmented which I was surprised at, has beautiful peach undertones, and looks pretty on the face. Only thing I had trouble with was blending but found using a beauty blender or any blending sponge helped significantly.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
The e.l.f Shimmering Facial Whip is a great highlighter. It is easy to apply, but not as easy to blend. I would not recommend for oily skin. I have oily skin and it makes my skin look even oily. It is really pigmented. If I had to buy it, I would.
Kimberly V.
Love mixing this product with my foundation, it makes the finish nice and glowly. This product easily blends alone and with my foundations. I have dry skin and this products does not seem to irritate my skin. I defiantly recommend this product!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.