BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
I bought this online through elf cosmetics and got the shade spotlight. I put a little on my cheek and it look so pretty! The price for this product is only a dollar. Plus I got 50% so I paid .50 cents for this. I definitely will be buy more and try out the other colors. It gave a natural glow to the cheeks and can be built up. It doesn't feel stick or look weird. I love this product and highly recommend!
Kalani B.
Santa Cruz
I got this in a holiday package with the Illuminating Palette, which I was disappointed in, and didn't use it for a while. I'm a little scared of cream products, since I have oily/combo skin. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this facial whip. If you lightly dab this on the high points of your cheeks it is a nice pinky glow. It's very pretty and wearable, and it you only need a little. I didn't know how affordable it was since I got it as a gift, but when I looked it up it's so cheap! For the price it's a fun highlighter to try!
Jenna M.
Varysburg, NY
love this shimmering facial whip i use it every day it lasts all day on the face and its extremely pigmented its supper shimmery and its super affordable i wear it almost every day underneath another highlight and it makes it extremely shimmery i would recommend this to everyone!!
Emily S.
This product is great if you are looking for an affordable liquid highlighter! I love elfs simple packaging! It is very affordable, only $1 or $2!! The highlight is stunning, and is easy to blend. For me, I honestly like to use it as a base, but you could wear it by itself for a gorgeous glow! I recommend this product all the way!
Colleen B.
I've had this little gem since before the "highlighter craze" that's happening now, and it is still one of my favorites even with all the new products that've come out. A tiny bit goes a long way, and the formula is so blendable and smooth. It can be subtle or built up, and the glow is beautiful! I love all three colors, for different purposes. And it's so affordable that you can't go wrong! Thank you elf!!
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I think this product is a 50/50. I enjoy the color and the payoff that I get from this highlighter, but I don't like how hard it is to blend out without getting harsh lines. I also don't like that if you don't use this product for a while, it separates and you have to vigorously shake it to fix it.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
i have used this many times as a cream highlight. I am not a fan of it for that use simply because I don't think it blends that well. I have started mixing a little bit of this in with foundation or other products that I want to add some subtle shimmer in, works great for that.
Teresa G.
Williston, ND
e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip is a must have in my makeup bag. This product is a great purchase for anyone who likes to watch their spending but still loves a good glow. When used under your highlighter it gives an added glow that lasts all day. You will not be sorry if you find yourself at the e.l.f. Section of Target and pick one up to try.
Raina T.
arnold, MO
I love this stuff! It is amazing how bright and shimmery it is. It lasts a long time & definitely beats my other highlighters. It is confusing to blend at first because it is liquid, but once you get the hang of it, it's a must have. The price for the quality is so convenient.
Crisleidy T.
These are the bomb.com!!!! They're sooo great and only a DOLLAR!!!! Wow elf really did it with one!!! I've used it on my eyes,lips and face and it always looks great! Never disappoints!! I love these so much I have backups just in case!!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.