BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Allana C.
Chauncey, OH
Very good product. Goes on smooth, and blends beautifully. Quality is very good compared to the price. I love e.l.f. and will continue to purchase from it.
Ashley I.
Glendale, CA
It is not as shimmery as I would like and works best mixed in with a foundation or bb cream if you're looking for a glowy skin look rather than a highlight
Madison L.
Kansas City
I have been using this since the beginning and it is so beautiful. A little goes a long way and it looks so good even if you put just this and mascara on.
Chantelle B.
I love the color and price. I do find that the packaging hinders me from using it. I don't want to place it on my finger then blend it out with my fingers.
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I could this working for a younger person with normal skin. Too glittery for me and it tends to migrate around my face, even after setting. Just not a fan.
Fizza S.
It's a great product and it's just a dollar although you have to be careful because the first time you open it.. It's very watery but after it works fine.
Gabbie P.
York, PA
This is a dead ringer for #Benefit #HighBeam. At $1, its really tough to beat. The only problem I have is that its now pretty difficult to find in stores.
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
So nice. This whipped highlight gives a nice little glow. It's a bit harder to blend out because it dries a little too fast, but overall I really like it.
alyssa m.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not a big fan of cream highlights, but this one does look nice. For me personally it applied well and looked good on my skin tone (light-medium beige)
Dawn N.
Grand rapids, MI
This product is gorgeous to put on. I use it on my lips qnd as highlight! Both works great. Just make sure to not use too much or it will leave very pink
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.