BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon*
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
These whips are great and a little does go a long way ..the lasting power is ok. Hard to find other colors in target so look carefully or just buy online.
Maira O.
Conroe, TX
amazing product it is so cheap and affordable and looks well on the face. absolutely love it! i fount it one in Tj Maxx for a dollar and forty nine cents!
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I could this working for a younger person with normal skin. Too glittery for me and it tends to migrate around my face, even after setting. Just not a fan.
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
elf es una de mis marcas favoritas de super mercado pero en espesifico este producto no me gusto mucho no es de mi agrado no creo que lo vuelva a utilizar
Audree D.
Knoxville, TN
Best liquid highlighter for the price! I received one of the as a gift from ELF and I bought two more colors because I loved them! They smell so good too(:
Chantelle B.
I love the color and price. I do find that the packaging hinders me from using it. I don't want to place it on my finger then blend it out with my fingers.
cat b.
Bellevue
This is such a nice highlight to put on top of your cheek bones! It’s really pigmented, creamy , and it blends out beautifully. It also smells really good!
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
Love love love it! The texture is thick yet easy to blend and apply. Works great for the extra pop of shimmer you need, not to mention it's affordability.
Mehh M.
Its nice and gives the look one wants to achieve but for me its a bit heavy maybe. But i love its end result and it will apply alot more better on dry skin
Gabbie P.
York, PA
This is a dead ringer for #Benefit #HighBeam. At $1, its really tough to beat. The only problem I have is that its now pretty difficult to find in stores.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.