BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Maira O.
Conroe, TX
amazing product it is so cheap and affordable and looks well on the face. absolutely love it! i fount it one in Tj Maxx for a dollar and forty nine cents!
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I could this working for a younger person with normal skin. Too glittery for me and it tends to migrate around my face, even after setting. Just not a fan.
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
elf es una de mis marcas favoritas de super mercado pero en espesifico este producto no me gusto mucho no es de mi agrado no creo que lo vuelva a utilizar
Allana C.
Chauncey, OH
Very good product. Goes on smooth, and blends beautifully. Quality is very good compared to the price. I love e.l.f. and will continue to purchase from it.
Gabbie P.
York, PA
This is a dead ringer for #Benefit #HighBeam. At $1, its really tough to beat. The only problem I have is that its now pretty difficult to find in stores.
Audree D.
Knoxville, TN
Best liquid highlighter for the price! I received one of the as a gift from ELF and I bought two more colors because I loved them! They smell so good too(:
Chantelle B.
I love the color and price. I do find that the packaging hinders me from using it. I don't want to place it on my finger then blend it out with my fingers.
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
These whips are great and a little does go a long way ..the lasting power is ok. Hard to find other colors in target so look carefully or just buy online.
Fizza S.
It's a great product and it's just a dollar although you have to be careful because the first time you open it.. It's very watery but after it works fine.
Molly H.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely love this stuff. I buy it in bulk cause they always seem to be out of it in stores. I use it as an eyelid primer to help my eyeshadow stay on.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.