BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
  • "this product was an impulse buy for me. i saw that my local store was clearing them out and i noticed it and decided to try it.at first i wasn't sure what to do with it. facial whip? ok... still not sure what that means but yes after opening i realised that it would be an amazing highlighter.i bought the shade lilac petal and i think it looks stunning as a cheek highlight.i personally don't use too much as i feel that it quite heavy on the face and a little goes a long way. i apply with my fingers and then dust a little extra highlight powder over the top.overall for the price i paid, it's not a bad highlight at all." in 233 reviews
Christina S.
I love this product! It only cost a dollar, so think about how much you could buy! You could blend this product into your foundation to make your skin look beautiful and dewy. Overallllll, I would most definitely recommend this product. You won't regret buying it.
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
E.l.f is one of my favorite brands. It doesn't stop with this product. The highlight on it is so amazing. It does have more a pink undertone. I find it to be very pigmented. I have purchased this product several times and have been happy each and every time!
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This showed up way too pink. It looked like I spread lipgloss on my face. It also says it works as lipgloss. So, thinking it may work as a lipgloss, I put it on my lips. It has a nasty flavor and is way too thick of a formula. I am a huge fan of elf, but they really disappointed me with this product. If anyone has found a use for this, let me know so I can use it!
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
I really love this product- and I don't usually go for creme products!
I take just the tiniest bit on my fingertips and tap it on to my cheekbones for the prettiest dewy and glowy look, and it is so gorgeous! It doesn't even emphasize my textured skin, and I get compliments on it when I wear it!
I also like the smell! A little bit of sweet citrus maybe?

Gorgeous product! Just DONT USE TOO MUCH or it will be too sticky and weird! ❤️❤️❤️
Cynthia H.
Not the best..especially since it is in a whipped cream form. If you are new to makeup or like a dewy finish in your foundation, you could mix it with you foundation then apply. Otherwise, hard to blend on the skin and very pink in tone. I wouldn't recommend.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Smells like pink lemonade and shines bright like a diamond. For only $1 I was amazed how much I glistened and how beautiful the glimmer was. I use it now to enhance powder illuminators on top of it. It gives it an extra boost. The price, product, and pigment make it recomendable.
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
This was a nice product in theory but it is not my favorite. It does last a long time though. I have oily skin and did not have to much of a problem. Some pros would be the pigment and some cons would be how thick it is makes it hard to blend out at times.
Barbara T.
This is a very liquid shimmer that with only one drop you get a little of illumination, it's good for the price if you can't afford a high end brand. For me it's not an everyday illuminator but if you really need one or it's an emergency it can be useful.
Michaela G.
Bristol, RI
e.l.f. is one of my favorite brands of makeup because of how affordable it is. This facial whip is not too heavy, not too sheer/colored, and adds a great glow to my face! Cannot believe how affordable this product is. Wish it came in a bigger container!
Melissa B.
Gainesville, FL
So. I'm torn. It's a gorgeous shimmer but I'm not big with how it blended out. I have combo skin, neutral undertone but I do have freckle. It's a shimmery pale that could be beautiful, but I may need to work more with this and a different foundation/setting powder to really pull out the shimmer.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.