BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
Dallas, PA
Usually I'm surprisingly please with Elf products. They're extremely affordable and allows me to try new looks first without splurging. However, this Pink Lemonade facial whip "perfect for highlighting" belongs in a children's my first make up kit. I passed it along to my friend who loves blush and highlighting and she hates it too...
Casandra H.
Rosendale, WI
Personally, I like this product! It is a bit sticky but it has beautiful color. I have the shades spotlight (white) and lilac petal (peachy pink). I enjoyed these enough I bought the other 2 colors! They also both smell like citrus. You can't go wrong for $1! I noticed when selecting colors on here that lilac petal looks purple. It is not purple. When you go to purchase it's a peachy pink color as stated before. In the picture the one on the left is spotlight and the one on the right is lilac petal.  e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Myra H.
I had one of these whips a really long time ago and I liked using it as a shadow. The one I had was pinkish and helped add some brightness to my lid without being too showy. It's not very long wearing and the texture seemed to change for the worse after a short time so even though it's really inexpensive, it didn't seem to last a long time.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wow! I have seen better highlighter work a lot better. This one suddenly doesn't work all that well. For being a $3 highlighter (which I got on sale at Wal-Mart for 1.50). I was surprised that this pass because I found it to work okay. I think if I was to buy again this product it would probably be when I'm on a budget.
Nicole🐋🤓🐚🕉🤸🏻‍♂️ M.
Deptford, NJ
It is great but I only gave it three stars because I am not fully sure how to use it! Creams aren’t my favorite and are out of my comfort zone. It is highly pigmented and you can beat the price. So if you’re skeptical keep in mind that it is a cream but if used properly it is amazing. Well worth it! Give it a try
Jordan R.
Melbourne, FL
I have very dry skin so I try to use everything liquid or cream for the price point for the color you can't beat it. If I do want to highlight this is my go-to it's small so goes in my makeup bag and it stays on for and long time. Goes from liquid to completely dried down very quickly. I apply one side at a time
Celeste L.
magna
A really good base highlighter! I’ve mixed this in with my foundation and it’s really good at making it more flowing, but it is a thicker formula so mix it carefully. I like using this after my liquid foundation as a base for powder highlighter. It’s really pigmented and super glowy; no glitter whatso ever!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I would never use this as a highlighter. In fact I had no idea that's even what it was up until 3 minutes ago. I guess I just assumed a light pink cream color in a tube it must be a blush. And that's exactly how I've used it.
I'm really not sure why I bought this. I just thought the color was pretty I guess and it was only a dollar. That was months ago and I've only worn it 2 or 3 times.
Its a pretty bad highlighter if thats what its supposed to be but as a blush or eyeshadow it kind of works if you're in a pinch. It won't ever be a competitor for high end blushes but it's really not bad for being a buck.
So overall with pink color I totally recommend using it as a highlighter if you can but if you're pale go ahead and try it as a shimmering blush. So pretty.
I literally love this product because it has a nice glow to it and if you apply a good amount it can be  blinding which can be very hard to find when it comes to a liquid highlighter I personally like to use a lot of highlighter because I like to be glowing and I like a blinding highlight and it think even without the extra highlighter it is perfectly blinding by its self. The reason I gave it 4 stars it because it is hard to blend I personally like to blend my liquid highlighters with my fingers because it keeps the highlighter glowing and even with using a brush after blending it still will not be fully blended.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Wow. This is perfect for anyone who wants to look like a clown. The whip is crazy bright, I thought I could use it as a blush or highlighter but noooo..... Thankfully I received this item free so not much of a loss. I'm sure it would great as an eyeshadow! I'm going to try again with is this afternoon!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.