BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Casandra H.
Rosendale, WI
Personally, I like this product! It is a bit sticky but it has beautiful color. I have the shades spotlight (white) and lilac petal (peachy pink). I enjoyed these enough I bought the other 2 colors! They also both smell like citrus. You can't go wrong for $1! I noticed when selecting colors on here that lilac petal looks purple. It is not purple. When you go to purchase it's a peachy pink color as stated before. In the picture the one on the left is spotlight and the one on the right is lilac petal.  e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip
Valerie B.
Simi Valley, CA
I really wanted to like this product, i use a lot of Elf products and i was looking for an inexpensive highlighter. I loved the price and the color..i don't so much like that whenever i try to use this product it comes out watery and then sticky. I try shaking and massaging the tube before use but it still does it every time.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Wow! I have seen better highlighter work a lot better. This one suddenly doesn't work all that well. For being a $3 highlighter (which I got on sale at Wal-Mart for 1.50). I was surprised that this pass because I found it to work okay. I think if I was to buy again this product it would probably be when I'm on a budget.
Nicole🐋🤓🐚🕉🤸🏻‍♂️ M.
Deptford, NJ
It is great but I only gave it three stars because I am not fully sure how to use it! Creams aren’t my favorite and are out of my comfort zone. It is highly pigmented and you can beat the price. So if you’re skeptical keep in mind that it is a cream but if used properly it is amazing. Well worth it! Give it a try
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I would never use this as a highlighter. In fact I had no idea that's even what it was up until 3 minutes ago. I guess I just assumed a light pink cream color in a tube it must be a blush. And that's exactly how I've used it.
I'm really not sure why I bought this. I just thought the color was pretty I guess and it was only a dollar. That was months ago and I've only worn it 2 or 3 times.
Its a pretty bad highlighter if thats what its supposed to be but as a blush or eyeshadow it kind of works if you're in a pinch. It won't ever be a competitor for high end blushes but it's really not bad for being a buck.
So overall with pink color I totally recommend using it as a highlighter if you can but if you're pale go ahead and try it as a shimmering blush. So pretty.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Wow. This is perfect for anyone who wants to look like a clown. The whip is crazy bright, I thought I could use it as a blush or highlighter but noooo..... Thankfully I received this item free so not much of a loss. I'm sure it would great as an eyeshadow! I'm going to try again with is this afternoon!
Kaylee A.
Skiatook, OK
I genuinely like this. I like the concept. The color is pretty and it isn't too heavy feeling. HOWEVER every package I've had (3, so I know it wasn't just a dud) it separates so that it looks like water with some clumps in it. I haven't found a way to properly mix it in. But I do enjoy it, the formula just needs to be improved to prevent the separation from occurring.
Allysa G.
I recently got this and have tried a few different looks with it. The product says you can use it as a highlighter but I disagree, it is too pigmented for it to work as a highlighter. I use it on my eyes and I love the way it comes out. For the price, I think it is a good investment
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have had this product for months now and have tried using it all the time but have never liked it. The smell is a bit strong and the color is a little too much for lighter skin tones. When I apply it on my face with makeup it usually takes the products I have on already off.
Gwen D.
I bought this for $1 and was afraid to use it thinking I would mess up my makeup or not do anything. It works very well it is a little sticky. I goes and more blinding with a brush than your finger. I reccomend, even if you don't like it it is cheap and wouldn't really be a waste.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.