BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
elf es una de mis marcas favoritas de super mercado pero en espesifico este producto no me gusto mucho no es de mi agrado no creo que lo vuelva a utilizar
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I could this working for a younger person with normal skin. Too glittery for me and it tends to migrate around my face, even after setting. Just not a fan.
Gabbie P.
Stroudsburg, PA
This is a dead ringer for #Benefit #HighBeam. At $1, its really tough to beat. The only problem I have is that its now pretty difficult to find in stores.
Allana C.
Chauncey, OH
Very good product. Goes on smooth, and blends beautifully. Quality is very good compared to the price. I love e.l.f. and will continue to purchase from it.
Chantelle B.
I love the color and price. I do find that the packaging hinders me from using it. I don't want to place it on my finger then blend it out with my fingers.
Mehh M.
Its nice and gives the look one wants to achieve but for me its a bit heavy maybe. But i love its end result and it will apply alot more better on dry skin
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I've had this in my collection for a while and haven't used it until last week and omg I have been missing out. It gives the perfect glow from within look!
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
These whips are great and a little does go a long way ..the lasting power is ok. Hard to find other colors in target so look carefully or just buy online.
Fizza S.
It's a great product and it's just a dollar although you have to be careful because the first time you open it.. It's very watery but after it works fine.
Rusti G.
I absolutely love this product! It is so bright and shiny. I love to apply to my cheekbones with a beauty blender then go over it with a powder highlight.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.