BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
valeria t.
I really like this product. I've been using it on my cheeckbones as a highlighter and it gives me a really nice glow and i like how inexpensive this product is.
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
I love this products and the price as well as other products! But if anyone is looking for a reasonably price quality product elf product's are the way to go!
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
For only $1 this thing is amazing for raves or everyday I love to glow and am so extra I put it on my highest points before I put foundation on and then after
Tina M.
I am indifferent about this product. I like that it's a cream highlight, but I find it sometimes difficult to blend over my makeup if I already have powder on.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Absolutely love this product it stay most of the day only needing to apply more if I'm going out on a night on the town. Doesn't leave an oily film on my face.
briana A.
La Puente, CA
Very cute liquid highlight. It's very affordable and easy to apply. It's very blendable and gives you a natural glow for cheap! Would recommend this product!!
Sheridan G.
Pretty highlight for eyes or cheekbone. A tiny bit goes a loooong way. I prefer the lilac shade but it is usually sold
out online and not available in stores.
Jaydee V.
Tampa, FL
It literally blends out into nothing and doesn't show up on my skin , it's patchy and dry. I'm so dissapointed cause I love elf but this was not a good product
Amy K.
Milford, NJ
This is a very nice highlighter for someone who isn't willing to spend $20 on one product. It's very luminous, but isn't too oily. Definitely budget friendly.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
These are such a cute highlighter to use on days where you just want a little touch of glow, but aren’t wearing a full face. It looks very natural and pretty!
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.