BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Buy on Amazon
Juliana O.
I didn't care for the scent or consistency of this product. it did not blend nicely on my skin and felt too sticky. i also didn't like the way it highlighted.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
These work good as a lip gloss or you can use a dot and blend it out for a blush, highlight or whatever you need. They don't last as long as I'd like though.
Lizz K.
This ended up being a bit more sparkley than I wanted. Did not give the more subtle highlight I was hoping for. Probably would be good for more of a glam look.
Stephanie M.
Haledon, NJ
The elf shimmer facial whip can be used as a highlighter and it a long lasting product it's a shimmery nice flat finish and it's not sheer it's very pigmented
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
This product is okay. The color range they offer is not impressive and it can be hard to blend. I would use it again, but I'm not sure that I would repurchase.
Mari C.
I loved it! Again it's affordable and works really well if you know what you're doing. Works just as good as the expensive brands. I recommend getting this!!!
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
For only $1 this thing is amazing for raves or everyday I love to glow and am so extra I put it on my highest points before I put foundation on and then after
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Absolutely love this product it stay most of the day only needing to apply more if I'm going out on a night on the town. Doesn't leave an oily film on my face.
Maricella M.
Anderson
It honestly looked like I wiped lip gloss across my check bone. It stayed sticky and tacky. I even tried to layer on a powder highlight and it was blotchy..
victoria d.
Tried it and it feels a bit cakey on the skin after wearing it for a long time. The color and shimmer is beautiful but the feeling of it is not comfortable.
Brittany M.
What's the best way to apply this product? Before or after foundation?
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
What's the best way to apply this product?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty good for just a 1$
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Does this product work well on sensitive skin?
Sarah C.